Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Nail in the coffin for our title hopes.

Pretty much guarantees the Champions League place we seem determined to throw away.

1 Like

So this means Spurs are going to play like a top team against us next week. At least, we secured CL football.

2 Likes

Pep and Klopp really changed the way football is played. Some of the pressing by arse is reminiscent of klopps LFC teams

its subjective @Notasuperfan dont you know. This means it depends which teams do it and against whom. then the ref will decide if it was a foul or not

They weren’t bad for 30 mins and probably should have been at 1-1. Arsenal have had a bit of luck with that but have been ruthless in a way you have to credit them for.

Regarding White, People have been putting a man on the goalie for decades. The box is a crowded space and you don’t get to get have a free run at the ball there…unless you’re playing us.

1 Like

unfortunate spurs are not doing the same at the other end

what will be interesting is if goalies start aggressively pushing them out of the way and if the ref will call those against the keeper

He must be looking for a move to us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As much as I don’t like Arsenal and Arteta, they’ve played the best football this season even better than City so they :grimacing: deserve :grimacing: to win the title.

1 Like

Then one can only hope that a strong AI with good vision recognition can take over the jobs of the man in black by enforcing the rules as it is on the book.

1 Like

Why do the arse have a team meeting after they score.?..is this time added on? Or do the officials ignore it coz its easier not to get involved ?

That’s typically the point the ref is forced to give a free kick to the goalie. It’s the equivalent of “you’ve got to go down to make the ref give the foul”. Vicario is just so weak in those situations though.

1 Like

spurs fans an embarrassment, How the fuck do you leave at halftime?

1 Like

A lifetime of experience…

1 Like

Not fans then are they!..but nev the manc can shut up…i can remember the mancs fans leaving before halftime when we rousted em…

2 Likes

gabriel loves a good dive

nope

No, I mean even @cynicaloldgit stays longer than that when we losing

Not quite but GD will be 41 to 13 as it is currently

1 Like

here comes kramer on the corner again