Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

That’s why I dislike this arsenal. That might not have been a foul, but that would have been really tough for Dejan to not go down there after getting squeezed out by 2 players. And rather than just getting on with it, content to have defended the situation well, he walks over and gives the forward aggro.

Fuck off

3 Likes

johnson a decent player… going to be a problem next wkend

Spurs starting to remind me of some other team that’s unable to convert reasonable chances.

Raya. LOL

Game on!

It all went out with Kane leaving…

for such a talented player, saka is a piece of shit

3 Likes

A sneaky, whiney, cheating shit.

2 Likes

i don’t understand how bayern made arse look so average. is the quality of the PL greatly exaggerated?

saka lives after that leg breaker

I think it is right now. Look at the top 3, City knocked out at home by La Liga’s best, Arsenal steamrollered by Bayern, and Liverpool kicked out of the Europa League by 7th place in Serie A. There is nothing to suggest that it is currently the best league in Europe.

6 Likes

On the White/Tan set up…refs don’t say anything to him…coz he’d cry n have a tantrum.

exactly this.

How the hell has he not given that on first viewing?

Bunch of fucking cowards these referees nowadays. Scared of making a decision.

oliver is such a piece of shit, i cannot stand him… he is standing right there and fails to give it

Rice has giraffe type waliking features.

Other than kicking him in the dick rather than the chest, that is exactly the same as Mac vs Doku.

It’s the right use of VAR because you can understand the ref not seeing it, just makes the arguments “serious” people made for how ours wasn’t really a pen

2 Likes

he is standing right there too, full view

Spurs has taken 1 back…3-2 now…

You couldnt make it any easier…

1 Like