Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Now this would be Spursey

its not like he is far awayā€¦ he is a merely few feet with full view of the kick in the balls

Richarlison :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

neville needs to stfu

1 Like

come on u fucking spursā€¦push those muthafckerss out of the box

1 Like

I am so torn here. Watching this match, Arsenal are so easy to dislike you cannot help but want them to falter. But City laterā€¦

Of course, that match has the lovable Forest versus the thoroughly odious Citeh

stop those stupid crosses

Would VDV fit in LFCā€¦and/or would he come to usā€¦

So few likable ā€œsecond teamā€ candidates. Villa re a good story and okay good football but their fans are insufferable already arguing disrespect from the media do how unfair it is, and targeted against them specifically, they cannot spend however much money they want to.

Iā€™d say Brighton and maybe Bournemouth but they are both so meh

3 Likes

I am not inclined to judge a club by its fans normally, but this Arsenal side just seems really unpleasant, so many little cheap mouthy moments.

1 Like

A spurs equaliser now would be euphoric.

1 Like

we were interested but never followed through

Hang on, I just heard the Aussie ref is on VAR. I hope he gives another penalty to spurs in the 97th minute and arsenal explode complaining about an Aussie conspiracy

Porro what a shite corner given the circumstances

1 Like

Never wanted Spurs to get anything from this anyway.

Enjoy your Thursday nights in Latvia.

1 Like

Praps we should startā€¦gentle inquires

Holy crap, what an unconvincing read of the ball by the Arsenal keeper! What a way to lose the lead that would have been

levi will sell him at double the price what they paid

Heā€™s not very good. Incredible pace, but seems to have used that as a crutch rather than learning how to defend

1 Like

I went to University in Bournemouth so yeah they act as a second team if anyone to me.

Iā€™ve grown a soft spot for Plymouth as my parents live down there.

2 Likes