Racism and all the bad -isms

Whereas you have been a much more successful AI contributor. Barely even a swear word and even one or two interesting posts along the way :wink:

5 Likes

I think twitter tried to do it and within a few hours the bot was quoting Hitler.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Down with

2 Likes

Is this just plain sexism? :thinking:

2 Likes

Haven’t read the article as I’ve never been much of a fan (the phantom menace and the first pirate movie aside). I hadn’t realised she was still making films but she has quite a list on IMDB

1 Like

I’m not a fan either. Was she in the phantom menace? I just find her wooden - don’t think I’ve ever seen what I might call a decent performance from her (disclaimer: I haven’t seen bend it like beckham).

2 Likes

yes, she played Pademi, the queen’s double.

1 Like

She should go to the police, somebody stole her tits. :innocent:

2 Likes

Again, there is a long history of male directors in Hollywood using sex scenes in an exploitative way. She’s butchering the point, but I can see where she is coming from.

There are plenty of sex scenes in films that serve no purpose than use the female actor’s tits as a marketing tool, and that tends to be driven by men. I understand her wanting no part of that.

4 Likes

Made me smile :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. :+1:

2 Likes

The worm is well into eating itself… Paul Dacre deemed too right wing for the Daily Mail… Going to be the boss of Offcom who is meant to regulate broadcasting… During his tenure at the Daily Mail there are lots and lots of reports of open racism in the office and an anti-black/immigrent stance.

This bit is interesting on the thread “What a coincidence he’s also George Osborne’s recent boss and employer of Michael Gove’s wife”…

3 Likes

Someone married Michael Gove??

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Someone clearly had a Pob fetish.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

something a bit on the nose about changing the law regarding social media content, to protect footballers

its a just cause, but, why wasn’t this an issue when it was kids being harassed?

3 Likes

This is probably the catalyst needed to finally do something about the abuse.
Can you imagine if social media sites and others actually did something about people dishing out abuse?
Some people just shouldn`t be allowed on the internet or to interact with others(probably a bit ott but you know what I mean) until they can learn to behave like normal human beings.

1 Like

Alright alright, I’ll leave then…

2 Likes