Racism and all the bad -isms

But “normal human beings” are all wankers anyway.

3 Likes

That`s it sunshine you are on my list :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not sure whether to be worried or mildly aroused.

I’ll settle for a bit of both.

2 Likes

Just the way I like it :blush:

2 Likes

GIF by Eric

1 Like

another case to add to the growing pile
No idea what the abuse was for or which “supporter” base the troll claims to be part of.

1 Like

“transforms”

We’ve had Reality TV…

Now we have UnReality TV.

1 Like

As the whole production is clearly a work of fiction it matters not a jot who plays which role.

I’m just puzzled as to why they should bother trying to replicate authentic Elizabethan dress?

Why pretend it’s about history, when it patently isn’t.

2 Likes

One reason would be that it potentially skewers important elements of history and the struggle for (racial) equality. A black woman could become Queen of England in the 1500s. That would arguably be a bigger deal than the schism from the Catholic Church.

3 Likes

Imagine using fictional characters as a defence of this :thinking:
Musketeers “based on real people” ie fictional.
Jesus Christ probably fictional as well(may God strike me down :innocent: )

So much for the social media companies getting tough on the racists.

2 Likes

I could have sworn I asked whether Athos, Porthos, Aramis and D’Artagnan were real historical figures? :thinking:

1 Like

You did.
Some abusive and accusing posts have been deleted.

Oh? I’d like to take the opportunity to apologise to any fictional Musketeers that I’ve inadvertently offended.

Hey! Who are you calling fictional?!!?

Porthos, Athos, Aramis and D’Artagnan :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fictional? :astonished:

Next thing you’ll be saying that “The Archers” isn’t a fly-on-the-wall reality programme, concerning the day to day lives of country folk. :flushed:

This is pure and unadulterated castism. :angry:

3 Likes

Debatable. Certainly unlikely that one individual inspired all the folklore surrounding that name.

Was Anne Boleyn real, feature prominently in the history of England, and do we have a good idea as to what she looked like? Yes, yes and yes.

2 Likes
3 Likes