Racism and all the bad -isms

A nice Audi?

How about Italian players for Liverpool?

No Thank You Reaction GIF by Bounce

I heard an old guy make the best joke at a ball game a few years.

“Remember those Audi TT Roadsters? Had curves like J-Lo, you just wanted to rear-end 'er.”

1 Like
1 Like

That’s a terrible joke to be honest with you :melting_face:

it was a lot funnier in context. If you’ve seen the Grumpy Old Men movies, it would help.

I think there was alot of talk of systemic racism. I am no expert and I don’t even know much about that but if you ask me, I am more inclined to believe that there is varying degrees of systemic racism existing at different levels whether in society or in institutions. But I think this is a very good short video coming from I guess at least a credible source (the person speaking, not necessarily the talk show he is on). I like one statement he made, let us be define be who we want to be in future, not by the worst of us in the past. I think that statement, while not denying the pains the blacks suffered, is forward looking and tries to break the cycle of 'does it mean for blacks to become better, we have to wait for the whites to change?" - another statement he made in the video.

According to some people, yes.

2 Likes

Ooooohps….

The pay booths on the Mersey Tunnels went from ‘Manned’ to ‘Staffed’ and are now ‘Attended’. :nerd_face:

Attendhole cover

Attended by who though? Men, women, Trans, non binary? I predict it will be changed to ‘Gender Neutral’ booth. I use the auto lanes myself.

1 Like

Using the Disney idea of alienating your fans. Clever……

That Miller Lite one was kinda funny. How small dick minded do you have to be to get offended by that?

3 Likes

Oh, they’re out there

I’d agree if it was a joke. They want to appeal to more women. Don’t do that by pissing men off. Quite simple really. Starwars all over again, try to attract the girls and just end up pissing everybody off.

1 Like

Which men are pissed off by that and why? Again, how small dick minded do you have to be? If a dude liked to drink Miller Lite and that little ad campaign upsets him so much, he stops buying Miller Lite, then that dude has some serious issues.

5 Likes

Ever been to America and met any Americans? Dylan whatever their name is trashed one brand, now this will do the same. My fav tipple could be advertised by Mancs, I don’t care but then I have no image to uphold.