Racism and all the bad -isms

You’re not supposed to post the follow up tweet(s) :wink:
The amount of people that have reacted off of that first tweet though, certainly got people talking. Fair play.

I particularly loved the ones objecting that Burger King have chosen to tweet this “On International Women’s Day!!!”. Haha.

Any. Other. Day. FFS.

1 Like

Culinary dreams, at Burger King. :laughing: Well they have a sense of humour at that place, I give them that. Fucking hell culinary dreams…

2 Likes

It’s very clever but talk about lighting the fuse!!

It’s the idea of pursuing your culinary dreams with Burger King that got me.

It worked. I’d fucking love a burger right now.

3 Likes

I always felt that fast food was the only worthwhile culinary exports coming out of the western world to the rest of the world.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

1 Like

shots fired wow GIF by Collider

You clearly haven’t had a bowl of Scouse on a cold day with some fresh bread and butter.

3 Likes
1 Like

No way its better than a comforting set meal of chicken nuggets, fries and coke.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

1 Like

Hmmmmmm

Do better at what? Be more discerning in his choice of who to assault?

4 Likes

erm…

6 Likes

Do better at hiding misdeeds and at finding victims who will shut up

1 Like

Apparently, Diabetes makes people racist. Who knew?

8 Likes

There is ZERO chance that this exchange does not end up in the next Bill Burr routine.

1 Like

It’s also worth pointing out that suggesting someone’s wife is a minority sex slave is also very racist.

1 Like

It’s got it all. :man_facepalming:

The replies are going particularly well for him :laughing:

Mind you, I do think it’s important to bear in mind that having a partner with a different skin colour doesn’t automatically get you a pass on the old racism.

A couple of years ago I witnessed an argument in a petrol station between a white staff member and a black customer. The black woman couldn’t pay for her petrol and in the row that followed accused the white staff member of racism. The staff member shouted back ‘don’t you call me racist - I’ve been married to a nigger for twenty years!!’

No-one came out of that one well :grimacing:

3 Likes

Epic. What’s more incredible is that it’s still live :flushed: