Random log out messages

Yeah I have not got around to changing the host. With our current server, we basically hit that message at around 70 logged in users, with many trying to post at same time.

When we move to new host it should resove this issue.

As a stopgap what I have been doing is temporarily upgrading for 24 hours to the expensive server with current host then downgrading again. But I didn’t do it for this match believing we might be just below that limit.

1 Like

To be fair not many of us expected Bobby to score.

4 Likes

You must be the Andrew Robertson of TAN @ISMF1

1 Like

My post wouldn’t appear and neither would the changes…

Bobby’s curse transferred to TAN at that very moment! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

got this a while back , but seems to be fine now

Just for few minutes (just enough to grab screenshot), the site showed up as unsecure. Then it became secured again. Using Chrome in Phone.

Edit - its happening only in the ‘Liverpool Injury updates’ thread.

1 Like

Thanks for that, I am part of a forum for discourse (the software this site runs). I will ask in there.

1 Like

Okay. Who logged me out today? I couldn’t remember my password and had to reset, which is stressful.

Speak up.

1 Like

Everyone on Tan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

hahahahahahhaa

Shame on you, but lol.

3 Likes

At least you have the fortitude to admit that. I admire you. It’s these other squirly @SBYM types that are more problematic.

2 Likes

What the fuck is a squirly?

2 Likes

A little rodent that hides up trees and throws it`s nuts at you.

A bit like Roy Hodgson but with a fluffy tail.

2 Likes

According to Urban Dictionary:

suspicious;not being straight up

Sentence: I would not want to hang out with someone who is squirly.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

2 Likes

Given the logged out message “due to extreme load”.

2 Likes

Yep. Too many moaners in the game thread.

3 Likes

I jinxed it!

After weeks of it being good at the current server level, a few hours before the game I told the other mods we seem to be good on current server !!

:rofl:

Teach me for opening my mouth. I will upgrade the server, I just need a full day to do it.

3 Likes

Monitoring load levels now, not sure what is occurring at DO but this is quite low level of activity to be seeing this message

@ISMF1 fix your server.