Random log out messages

Hello there… Been logged out, edit items marked with a cross, not edit post shown and not been able to read other posts from other forum members…

Never seen it so busy

2 Likes

Happened to be half a dozen times. The issue occurred while I was reading the match day thread. Clicking reload would put me back to my chosen main page (Latest thread).

It would have been a blessing to get random logout messages today.

1 Like

What I experience during a busy match like today’s is as follows. I can easily post messages. I find there are long waits between the message postings of others, sometimes a minute or more. Then twenty or thirty messages post all at once in a deluge. Speed reading through them made me feel sorry for that lad Joe Gomez. It was sort of the virtual equivalent of standing in the Kop while people around one shout in unison “For fuck’s sake!” then go completely silent, like Buddhist monks. Also, I got the logout message several times today.

Maybe we should just all watch the match rather than posting all at once in the pre-match thread.

1 Like

We (or rather, ISMF is) are going to be upgrading the server during the international break, should see somewhat better performance. I think we are actually seeing more traffic than TIA was in the past year or so - while the absolute number is still not as high, there appear to have been about 50 bots on average reading the TIA forums. Named and logged in accounts, it has been some time since TIA had the 70 we saw today.

4 Likes

Sorry lads, we have become victims of our own success. Yesterday we had 2000 posts, 292 users visits and 2500 likes.

We are averaging between 140 and 180 active users a day! Which is far more active forum than anticipated. Especially as we have not been advertising this place elsewhere :joy:

It’s really great to see, and I could see the trajectory, so will transition site to new provider in the next week or so.

Sorry for the slowdown and log outs. But we will have a big upgrade very shortly along with some other cool features :wink:

11 Likes

The glitches described above had a huge impact on the quality of my posting in the last 14 hours or so.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it…

1 Like

There I am!!!

Where are you??

And @Alright_Now posted a smart arse reply to every single one.

5 Likes

I think it will be interesting to see the difference of active users, postings etc comparison when we win a match versus when we lose one :laughing:

2 Likes

Historically, TIA always had more activity with losses than wins.

2 Likes

That is my guess too :laughing:

Above and to the left, so ranks higher than you I believe :wink:

1 Like

I too got bumped off but not logged out a few times.

I have always enjoyed being a subordinate.

I guess it’s a good thing. There’s enough of us to make it chaotic. Another round of applause for the team for giving us this wonderful home.

2 Likes

Due to extreme load, this is temporarily being shown to everyone as a logged out user would see it.

9.pm during the match.

Tbf it happened when Bobby scored.

4 Likes

@Alright_Now overloaded the server.

5 Likes