Rangers vs Liverpool | CL Match Day 4 | Wed, 12 Oct, 20:00 | Ibrox

We are winning this. I’m chilled.

1 Like

Jurgen ? I don’t imagine Klopp’s instructions were to come here and play on the counter.

That CB for Rangers best player on the park, I’m sure I recognise the name but never seen what he actually looks like.

Perfect example, 30 or so passes achieving fuck all around their box, went backwards, lost it and they are in on goal

2 Likes

Fuck me…we’ve just gone from their 18 yard line to Alisson.

Dreadfull play between Hendo and Fabinho

so so indecisive

The only player that’s better and deserves our support this season is Bobby, wtf!

Whaere has our pressing gone?
To the cleaners?

Good position by Konate, couldn’t go to the ball but made the pass/cross as hard as possible

Nothing comes natural at the moment. You can almost see that little extra moment of hesitation any time one of our players gets on the ball.

1 Like

Sakala brutalised Kostas then.

1 Like

So we’re making rangers look good enough for championship?

They are the better team this half sadly.

1 Like

Yep! they don’t understand what the coaches want. Restart time!

No urgency from Fabinho to get back into the box there, cardinal sin for a defensive midfielder.

1 Like

Benfica management must grab popcorn and laugh their asses off everytime they watch Nunez play

2 Likes

That was him being urgent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Darwin sends one of them packing.

1 Like

That clogger who kicked Darwin just pulled up.

Tangental benefit of having pace up top. Defenders have to sprint too. And some of them can’t last the course.

true story… speed aint fabs strength…

We are going to get utterly smashed on the weekend because it is now us sadly who are shit.