Religion in all its Forms

I didn’t get married in a church, and have no intention of having my funeral in one

Churches are complicit in that. As long as people have deep pockets when the collection plate goes round, they don’t really care what people believe.

1 Like

For those who are unfamiliar with the term Pantheism, here’s a quick introduction:

Ray, if anyone asks you if you are a god you say YES!

2 Likes

That title is misleading. The idea is that Nature is what most people think of as ‘God’. Personally I don’t like the G word at all as it conjures up images of old blokes with beards.
The universe was created and is controlled by Nature, and Nature thus deserves our reverence.

4 Likes

That’s cool and all but I just saw an opportunity for one of my favourite film lines.

I can hear the radical evangelist shouting “Then you accept it had a creator!!!”

This made me laugh…

https://x.com/amyy_claire/status/1810100074392825908?s=19

9 Likes

Actually looks like fenris wolf swallowing the sun…which is part of the viking mythology :grimacing:

4 Likes

Looks like that to me. What was it supposed to be?

1 Like

Amy is spot on, its nothing other than a cloud

Well I’m convinced. Fucking hell, all these years of taking the piss out of religion and a cloud finally convinces me. I’ll be voting Labour next.

https://x.com/middygaroppolo/status/1810412522748670266?s=46&t=OQ6N9bHrXqbJMKmFZJ79DA

6 Likes

No, seriously, what was that cloud supposed to look like (I mean the first one, I can see the dick cloud)?

2 Likes

I’ve spent far too much time trying to work this out, but maybe the idea is that it’s Mary carrying the baby JC.
Her head being the top of the cloud and the baby being the bit on the right.

Crazy, I know, but we’re talking about crazy people with crazy ideas.

All I can see is something resembling a howling dog, in the top half of the cloud.

1 Like

Ok, update.

Apparently Pastor Alex is a parody account. The problem is that the line between reality and satire has become so blurred that it’s impossible to know what to believe.

5 Likes

I’VE BEEN FOOLED!!!

Still lol’d but…

Will ask mods to delete my account if Labour win the election. Might move in with Kuntie Hopkins and Nigel. I think they both promised to leave, too.