Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

To serve as the focal point of @Flobs ’ ire.

1 Like

Seriously fuck off Gini why are you still starting… Bobby in acres of space and you turn back, fucking have some fucking balls.

5 Likes

We have a kid who wasn’t even playing in the football league last year and someone we didn’t want to keep we aren’t going to be rock solid.

1 Like

it’s fascinating to watch us having two strikers with the ball, ~20 yards out…and the thought process is to push it out wide to a FB to lob a a cross across the 6yd box to our 175cm strikers to try and head it in.

shoot the ball, gentlemen. you’re strikers…do your job.

2 Likes

Gini is fucking useless. Never plays the ball forward.

1 Like

It’s amazing how god VVD has made a lot of players look in that defence

guessing you missed the 40yd run with the ball about 90sec ago where Bobby should have shot from the top of the box

1 Like

Jota ffs wake up.

Jota ffs it’s a 2 yard fucking pass

Utd set up as the away team.

We set up with the fullbacks pushed forward, and a high line.

Now that they’re 1-0, this could get painful if we get caught on the break. Need a goal or keep to 1-0 for half time.

He’s been shit since coming back from injury. Like he spent that 2 months out watching our front 3.

1 Like

People slatting Gini but what’s Fab and Thiago done.

The complete lack of precision in our passing is doing my head in. It’s almost as if we’re just playing this match to fulfil the fixture rather than actually having anything at stake here.

To top it off nobody seems to be in the right places at the right times, always arriving too late for interceptions or passes.

1 Like

Trent is fucking absent.

At least he’ll get a rest this summer because he won’t be starting at the euros

one thing I have utmost comfort in, is Thiago’s ability to select a good pass when playing out from the back. he knows what he wants to do before he receives it and first touch is usually spot on.

2 Likes

My positivity or negative doesn’t affect anyone.

1 Like

Southgate in stands so far must feel fully justified

1 Like

If you believe that, I am glad we don’t live under the same roof.

I ain’t seen one ducking crunching tackle yet.

That’s what we’re fucking missing

Every team we play does this, even the supposed “best team in the world” from the Emptihad.

There is absolutely no excuse to not be prepared for such tactics.

1 Like