Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

No played the ball first

Rightfully so with our defense

Surely a pen

Seriously if we stop being so reapectful we’ll fucking batter these cunts

Oh no he didn’t. :eyes:

1 Like

Since when does that matter? Loads of occasions this season where a player gets the ball but follows through into the opponent and its been given. I cant say im surprised this wasnt though, i really dont expect us to be given anything this game

2 Likes

I would be as a player but in today’s game you catch someone with your studs even if you win the ball 1st it’s a freekick

VAR only took so long because they were trying to award the pen to fernandes but gave up

1 Like

Lol it just occurred to me Keita isn’t even on the bench tonight. Hilarious.

And it is always treated as a travesty.

1 Like

Bad decision but unsurprising. Need someone to step into the leadership role and take charge of this. They ain’t great. Why are we being so deferential?

Will be saying he played ball.

Either follow through is a foul or it isnt, it cant just be a foul unless its to LFCs advantage

That’s it. We could have done with it, but it wasn’t a pen.

1 Like

Those are the rules if it has gone against us you would say no penalty

Hes crocked again.

1 Like

Truthfully I’m fine with the no-pen call. I’d be furious if that same thing was given against us.

3 Likes

Remember Fab wining the ball, then it got given as a foul by the ref for a free kick.

Then upgraded to a pen as VAR deemed it 1mm in the pen area.

Then you get this situation.

1 Like

Right decision to be fair, but another example of them getting a break. :man_shrugging: In other news, water is wet.

is that a shot on goal by a striker? weird