Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Carra and Micah were watching a scene from Sex/Life (Netflix) and Carra asked “Wait…can you get add-ons?”

Breaking news guys…

6 Likes

I assume Micah spent 20 minutes laughing.

That is how to derail a thread,do it properly, that certainly was done to perfection. :joy:

add-ons, 2 inches?

Who the fuck turned in this Lavia thread into THE LABIA thread?!?!

Come out you:

step aside butch pulp fiction GIF by The Good Films

Ya who was it! What a cunt

Focus will be todays game. Doubt we see any proper updates on this until tomorrow at the earliest.

*reverse psychology. 60% of the time it works every time.

1 Like

Might hear something more from Klopp on the lay of the land.

IMG_0562

Southampton is playing Gillingham in the EFL Cup tomorrow, perhaps Lavia is playing …

crickets GIF

Let’s hope not.

Well it’s tomorrow anyhow.

Ah, you still have hopes he will sign, good man … :+1:

We need something to happen, otherwise I can foresee problems as we go into the new season.

Particularly on the forum side.

4 Likes

Depends how many offside goals Darmstadt score

We are vulnerable to dropping more points than we otherwise might, early doors in the season, without plugging this obvious gap.

I’m trying to think about how we will approach the Chelsea game. MacAllister deeper? Jones? Is Thiago fit yet?

Because of our need, if we do sign Lavia I hope we aren’t tempted to assume he is the finished article. Good player, yes. On the up, yes. Will definitely help us, and has a great chance to go on to be a very good player indeed. But there will be a period of integration to navigate…

And that assumes we sign him. As it has dragged on it makes me wonder if there is another, bigger fish, that we are trying to land, and Lavia is the plan B?

1 Like

Stubborn as he can be - can see Jurgen re-visiting this transfer in January… A nervy 6months for the ‘Gobby’ CEO of Soton to watch his prize asset going into crunch tackle after crunch tackle in the Championship… OR they will relent and agree to our present offer at the 11th hour

1 Like