Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

There are a few notable sources naming him as our club’s next target but I’m doing this solely because of popular demand.

Buhahahahahaha!

1 Like

Robert Pattinson Reaction GIF by Regal

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Season 2 Episode 22 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE

£50m for an unproven kid, who was pretty crap last season and not as good as our own youngster in the same position?

No thanks.

5 Likes

He wasn’t crap last season and he’s better than Bajcetic.

1 Like

Nonsense.

1 Like

Agreed, that’s why I felt compelled to reply.

1 Like

He would have come for 20M if he wasn’t homegrown or would become homegrown in future

50M is way too overpriced. Play Bajcetic instead.

2 Likes

Anyway, this performance against Arsenal was sensational. The video is shortened and doesn’t do it full justice, but the only other one I could find was over 9 minutes long.

Southampton completely lost control of the game after he was subbed.

1 Like

Is this really worth being such an arse about? Go to bed.

3 Likes

Not saying he isn’t a good prospect. But it’s just that. 25-30M and it’ll be a fair price

2 Likes

Good potential but wouldn’t be paying over 40m for him.

Some shitty rumours suggest we value him at 30ish million which I agree with.

I think we still need a defensive midfielder and would like to have an improvement over Fabinho rather than a project like Lavia but I’ll take it for the right price.

Give me a proper DM ideally.

I’m not being an arse. I simply can’t see why we would pay Southampton’s asking price for a totally unproven player when we have someone just as good already on the books.

And I’m old enough to decide for myself when I’ll go to bed, thanks. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve had a few drinks on holiday so I’m waffling but I agree. Southampton are in a poor position, they have a defensive midfielder who has been averrage at best and can make a massive profit to sell to us. Lavia is probably desperate for the move also.

While I’m not fully 100% convinced, they have to sell tbh and I’d take him.

Soton dont have to sell they have parachute payments on the way

1 Like

What about from the players point of view? They are not in a strong position being in the championship. Most players would want to join us with a chance of a start rather than battle it out with the championship. Probably get a belgium call up aswell

1 Like

He’s highly regarded and is not out of his depth playing in the PL.
People calling for an established PL standard DM have to realise that would cost 50/60m minimum.

1 Like