Russian War Crimes (Part 1)

Should we be/are we putting (do we already have) sanctions on Belarus?

1 Like

YES ! (no, body is not unclear dear spam filter)

6 Likes

In reality, when all is said and done, it is the Russian opposition, palace coup, uprisings; that we must count on for Ukraine to get out of this with their sovereignty intact. But the worse it is for RU, perhaps, the tiny chance of such things happening in RU, increases.

This ones to the death, isn’t it?

Well ideological ultra natonalists tends to have high fighting spirits. That’s all I can say. Perhaps they pay Ukraine a bit back for all the free propaganda they have given to Russia over the years with a staunch and stalwart defence.

1 Like

I met Zelensky today, he’s not where he says he is he’s held up in a shitty hotel room in the south of France. Still using his familly name but he has a Polish passport. :wink: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

The EU, when Russia first finally attacked, has been mighty impressive, after initial pre-war inertia (must be the shock). The support is pretty much overwhelming. I am very impressed. Puts the Americans to shame. They transfer stingers first now. EU already have modernised MIG’s inside Ukaine? Wow !

1 Like

Zelensky is probably a relatively common name ? I don’t know.

1 Like

Is this a neat way of keeping NATO out of this? Acting under the auspices of the EU?

1 Like

Yes, and actually support Ukraine in a way that actually matters a lot. I think Germany and others are rattled by Russia. And the Czechs and Poles wants to throw arms after Ukraine. As does Slovakia and the Baltics.
Honestly, Germany re-arming is the best thing possible, in the entire world, that could happen to NATO. Putin has been silly. Very silly.
Germany has know-how and military corps traditon, but has destroyed the Bundeswehr. If this leads to them re-building it, NATO will be much stronger.

4 Likes

I’m going to be quite blunt now. Shemima Begum can fuck off! Do you understand that?

2 Likes

The planes in question will come from the 3 EU countries that have RU air-frames in their arsenal.

1 Like

Nukes in Belarus pretty soon now:

Status. Seems updated:

Except for Kyiv. RU said to control more area to the south there. Kyiv is pretty near encircled.