Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

2 Likes

The one with the dummy, or removed, warhead was intercepted wasn’t it? Wonder what the internal Russian reaction to that was.

There have been other unexplained infrastructure sabotage issues. I think the attack on the German railways last month is still an ongoing case but it was notable that the new German missile defense system was sent to Ukraine hours after it occurred.

Not strictly war related but no doubt its been expedited by Russian aggression.

Given the impact that less than two dozen of these systems have had on Russian capacity one can only imagine the impact that hundreds in capable hands would do. In terms of Polish strength in arms right now and except maybe in a naval capacity, I really think Poland is one of Europe’s powerhouses and in terms of ground forces at least and matched with a capable air force as well, arguably even the powerhouse.

2 Likes

Unconfirmed report of another Ukranian maritime drone attack on Russia’s Black Sea coast.

3 Likes

Its the new center of Europe

2 Likes

Just stumbled on this. It’s from the very beginning of the war, but much of it is still relevant

2 Likes

Very interesting, probably the first time I’ve watched a TedTalk.

Off topic, but there are loads of great ones and they are only 20 mins usually.

Start a thread.
Educational and useful…

I’d be happy to give you some shit if I disagree with any you share :smile:

1 Like

I see that suddenly, nobody posts in here anymore… probably related to the big shit-show taking place in the desert, eh?

But…

3 Likes

a few months ago, a few members were complaining we were spamming the thread with twitter updates so we stopped doing it. left it to major talking points. I still update every day when I can. haven’t updated any of “Reporting from Ukraine” updates in a few days though. Reporting from Ukraine - YouTube

desert shit-show notwithstanding:

3 Likes

Just off for 2 days really. I am going to continue to post.

9 Likes

we don’t answer to him :wink:

Fx Networks Indian GIF by Reservation Dogs

I’m glad that you are keeping up with this. I find this curation of the various sources to be invaluable.

5 Likes

Ditto.

2 Likes

this would change the game.

and some politicking

and some veiled threats to Kazakhstan as they’ve elected a new president who is NOT an ally of Putin.

3 Likes

Gray Eagle UAVs,

Anyone know why these things might be a ‘game-changer’ , and if Biden’s likely to approve them ?