Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

I’ve got a battery backup at our place in the States… can use it for my electric trolling motor on my little fishing boat as well. Battery powerpacks are very handy to have for all sorts of uses. Camping, etc.

I’m sure that these would do well over there.

https://www.amazon.ca/Jackery-Generator-Portable-Power-Station/dp/B07D29QNMJ/ref=asc_df_B07D29QNMJ/?tag=googleshopc0c-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459448841694&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13415597738352862238&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001489&hvtargid=pla-473476596395&psc=1

2 Likes

I managed to catch some of the news on TV here for a few mins, and it showed footage of Russia moving large nuclear weapons. The news anchor was talking about how they had six separate warheads, and were being wielded as a warning to America to not supply the Patriot missile defence system to Ukraine to defend itself from Russian aggression.

Anyway, my question, for those who are following more closely:

Is this just more Sabre rattling from Putin, albeit on a ramped up scale? I know he has threatened nuclear weapons before, but this seemed alarming to me.

How concerning is this?

And related to that, how secure is Putin’s position? Presumably there must be people in or near to his circle who are watching closely, and who absolutely do not want this thing to ratchet up beyond a certain threshold. Is the time for his removal, internally, whether by foul means or fair, getting close?

1 Like

All the more reason that the US shouldn’t pull its punches.

1 Like

yikes…

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

About a month ago we had petrol and diesel shortages because there was a strike. It’s so long ago I can not remember who was on strike the lorry drivers or the refineries or both The effect is the same as they block the refineries. (in fact lorry driver strikes are worst, you need to have a special licence to drive on of those things).
So there’s some truth to it even if belated. :rofl:
At the moment getting fuel for your car, at least here where I live, is easy and cheaper than it has been for a long time.

2 Likes

Girkin is a madman, isn’t he? Living in some sort of parallel reality…

1 Like

2 Likes

Kind of fascinating

3 Likes
1 Like