Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Impressive. Russian moron decides NATO weapons are shit because he can’t hold them like a RPG-26, despite the fact that a CG throws a larger charge 3x the range and more accurately.

1 Like
2 Likes

Re: the beheading video. Russia will just deny it , call it fake news or western propaganda.

How is that UNSC committee even functioning under their chairmanship. Why isn’t it being boycotted ?

Boycotting is the absolute worst thing you can do with the Security Council. The veto seats can use them to block the UN from doing anything substantive, but you must have a representative present to exercise the veto. The entire UN presence in Korea during the Korean War was down to Stalin’s decision to boycott the Security Council, it was a colossal mistake.

4 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

the Bakhmut saga rolls on and on and on

2 Likes

what if the “frozen assets” are missing by the end of the war?

3 Likes

Russia claims to have the city totally surrounded now.

doubtful that they’ve gotten past that rail yard yet. and not much left of the city from the last drone footage I saw, posted a few days ago. razed to the ground.

2 Likes

Things are heating up.

I realise its not 1943 any more and its kind of difficult to perform a counter-offensive quietly with every man and his dog, from both sides, flying all manner of drones and satellites over the region, but what are the advantages of telling the world over social media that an offensive is incoming? Is it to try to hurt Russian morale?

The longer you need to have all your fronts on red alert the more fatigue sets in, it’s then about hitting points typically when formations are being rotated in/out.

2 Likes

it’s not for the Russian commanders to see. It’s the conscripted cannon fodder whom Putin is looking to send to the front lines that are going to see that. the demoralization of the troops themselves will do far more damage than telegraphing that a counteroffensive is coming.

I would believe that UA forces are using the information war to their advantage.

some updates from over the weekend

2 Likes