Sadio MANÉ: 2020/21

As long as we have 18 players we HAVE to play.

2 Likes

Yeah I would assume it would take the whole squad having to quarantine like in Scotland.

1 Like

I hope we don’t rush Mane into playing against Everton.

Why,he’d have plenty of recovery time by then.

2 Likes

Not plenty, just one week.

17th of October,i’m not good at maths but…

1 Like

His isolation is till October 10, so just one week to get his fitness. Also, we don’t know what sort of impact Corona will have on him.

I’m not fretting,it’s Mane,the most reliable engine in football.

6 Likes

Isolation doesn’t mean he is locked up in a room. As long as he is without symptoms he can do sport at home (on a treadmill for example)

5 Likes

Yeah same with Thiago, depends how bad the symptoms are.

Thiago though effectively could have had a week on Mane for all we know.

I assume we will see some photos while the lads are off and gage who may be available.

1 Like

Echo reporting Mane is back in training today.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yikes :flushed:

Lucky the referee didn’t see that. Could have been a red, given how the match panned out for us.

1 Like

I don’t you what you’re talking about; he’s just trying to stand back up and Mina trips over his foot. :smirk:

4 Likes

Dive by Mina. Intentionally got into Mane’s path to draw the challenge.

3 Likes

That coupled with the high kick (he often does that and is often lucky to get away with it) he had, two yellows = red card.

Others got the headlines yesterday, but I thought his hard work was also key. Just a complete handful for opposing teams to defend. A great steward of the ball, holding it up in his unique, creative way. Fired his header straight at Ramsdale, oh well, giving Firmino the poacher’s gift.

Very much the engine of our attack.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Glad he is not injured

Glad he’s not English.

2 Likes