Saudi Pro League and Sportswashing Projects

So…anyone know what Saudi Arabia’s view is on adultery?

Asking for John Terry as he is the next ex footballer headed to al shabab as manager :joy:

1 Like

I’m sure he will be provided with a harem. So, no worries.

2 Likes

Just checked and a bit of confusion, but it appears as long as 4-5 people confirm it has happened , it appears… John Terry will be stoned to death.

I keep seeing this on the beeb and I wonder what the back story is.

And the band kept playing on the Titanic…

5 Likes

End of the day all these blue ticks over on that social media site and fans and pundits wanking themselves similar when a rival has a “supposed bid” for a player then suddenly react when their price at the pump goes up for no apparent reason should think on a bit.

I was going drop this in Henderson’s thread but I felt it worth putting here.

Eddie Howe has been allocated his own car parking space…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course he isn’t bothered as that’s what he does 99.9% of the time.

Saudi Crown Prince doesnt care about safety of journalists, says he is focused on economic targets.

3 Likes

This is the calibre of the hydrocarbon cunts. They are a blight on humanity and we will rejoice their extinction.

1 Like

Think one of their next steps will be offering huge money for preseason games and wouldn’t surprise me if we play Al-Ettifaq next year.

I’m sure it would be easy for them to pay us more for one game somewhere in Europe than what the club would earn during a whole tour to the US, Asia or down under.

I’d be surprised if he took this as the next step so early in his career……just when we all thought the lad had a promising future ahead. Oh well.

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1707291802016125261?s=20

https://x.com/FootballCliches/status/1714746842221568286?s=20

Get well soon Neymar :joy::see_no_evil:

For someone like Neymar (age, injury history, lack of self-Motivation,…) this could aswell be the end of his career.

So how much did that package cost the Saudis? The washing clearly went wrong here.

1 Like

What’s an image of a knee injury compared to public executions?

1 Like

It’s almost like he isn’t a very good manager.

I really shouldn’t be bothered one way or another, but this news still made me chuckle. :wink:

3 Likes