Science and Technology

The findings may help extend the health of human organs during surgery and expand availability of donor organs, the authors said.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of work on keeping organs ā€œfreshā€ at the moment. Really quite promising stuff

A daily shower is usually all I need to keep my organ fresh.

1 Like

Anyone know if this is legit?

1 Like

What is it a video game, movie, tv or comic?
Itā€™s a tweet by video game enthusiasts so I doubt it, I mean ignition in my book doesnā€™t mean sustainable, certainly not in terms of fusion where you need to keep it going.

It is apparently, but they havenā€™t been able to do it again.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02022-1

2 Likes

I take it none of them remember how well that worked out in Jurrasic Park

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t we just train beavers to count the trees?

Have you ever tried to train a beaver?

No, but Iā€™m sure someone has. Why have you?
If so would it be possible?

It can provide very satisfying results if done properly.

Still reading The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power by Shoshana Zuboff (getting more depress with each chapter turnedā€¦itā€™s a very slow page turner. :sweat_smile:). From what I have been reading, I am not at all surprised that the big G is pulling shit like this.

Monkey Cage is back, if youā€™re vaguely interested in any kind of science, itā€™s brilliant. If youā€™re not, itā€™s usually very funny. Win win! This is episode 2 from series 24:

Listen to Cox and spend more time in the gym, heā€™ll miss :wink:

Looking for some tips. I am thinking of getting IPTV. I know i have to buy a streaming media player box or firestick.

Does anyone have internet tv?
If so, which IPTV app you recommend where there is less buffering and most of the most famous channels workdwidep?

Also, which one has the best interface and more user friendly?

Thank you.

There are extremely rare moments when the panets align and cosmic wavelengths are in harmony. These exquisite, but fleeting moments are when I agree with Klopptimist.

Brian Cox is brilliant.

Ok, back to chaos and conflict.

One of the things I like about him is that even after a decade or more of doing this he still seems far more interested in education than the fame it his brought him. WHich is in contrast to the man you might call his American counterpart, the now often insufferable Neil De Grass Tyson

2 Likes

Very good:

Utter bollocks.

It all boils down to investment.

And the narrator sounds like heā€™s never read before; his intonation and cadence are totally wrong.