Scottish Football

1 Like

Celtic with 21 different scorers this season.

Kyogo
Abada
:white_check_mark:Jota
:white_check_mark:Maeda
:white_check_mark:Giakoumakis
:white_check_mark:Hatate
:white_check_mark:Forrest
:white_check_mark:Mooy
:white_check_mark:Turnbull
:white_check_mark:Haksa
:white_check_mark:Taylor
:white_check_mark:McGregor
:white_check_mark:Starfelt
:white_check_mark:Jenz
:white_check_mark:O’Riley
:white_check_mark:Juranovic
:white_check_mark:Oh
:white_check_mark:Welsh
:white_check_mark:Johnston
:white_check_mark:CCV
:white_check_mark:Bernabei

Watching the derby and Rangers just scored a free kick off the bar and the tosser on commentary was lamenting it was a couple of yards in so Hart should have got to it.

Goalies have to cover a whole goal area maybe the wall should have jumped higher instead.

:roll_eyes: it was an excellent free kick and Hart won’t be tearing himself up about it. Yet someone else who hasn’t played in goal talking as an expert.

*I’d watch the Man Utd game but my mate is on his honeymoon and BT sport has chosen this period to play up :joy:

1 Like

Ben Davies demonstrating why he didn’t play for us :person_facepalming:t2:

Rangers other CB with an even worse mistake.

1 Like

So he thinks Celtic have set an “absolutely ridiculous standard”. It’s the Scottish Pub League for goodness sake. You only have 4 remotely challenging games a season. I could have managed Celtic this season.

It is true though that your standard in Europe is “absolutely ridiculous”.

3 Likes

Saddest thing is the two rarely are good at the same time so it’s a 2 team league without even a title challenge.

If I was a Celtic supporter, domestic treble every year is a must, and anything less is failure

It’s no wonder some thought Gerrard was great up there and flopped miserably at Villa.

Celtic always get found out when they play in the Champions League.

Credit to Gerrard he did seem to get them up in Europe.

1 Like

Europa League final is not to be sniffed at.

That was van Bronckhorst, really. Stevie had lost two, drawn one, won one in the group when he left for Villa.

Gerrard had also managed well in Europe the season before.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Scotland’s League 2

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Always wondered if these two have a jokey derby.

I sense an anti Scottish pattern here.
I’m deeply offended and intend to report you all

An outbreak of Albaphobia…wow.

I actually don’t mind watching it but it just feels meaningless especially the derbies unless they actually challenging each other which seems to only happen once every 10 years.

MLS is one I find entertaining even though the quality is completely whack at times.

1 Like