Scottish Football

Celtic players and fans celebrating a late winner at Aberdeen like it was Champions League final. Stadium about a quarter full.

It must be so boring being a Celtic fan. Can’t buy a win in Europe yet pretty much nailed on to win the Scottish Pub League every season. The standard is truly dire.

Manager now doing a Klopp in front of the fans :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why are you talking about Citeh in the Scottish Football thread?

Whenever Rangers or Celtic play away they always seem to have more fans than the home team which is bizarre to me.

Was a nice hit by Mcgregror tbf in what was a totally one sided game and the win which more or less guarentees the league.

More to do with a team defending for 90 minutes against a team trying to keep the gap at 9 points not to give rangers any false hope.

sending best wishes to Craig Gordon,

hope it isnt too serious and you have a speedy return

Watch: Scottish Cup - can Aberdeen stave off shock exit to Darvel? - Live - BBC Sport
losing 1 nil at the moment.

1 Like

FULL-TIME Darvel 1-0 Aberdeen

What a win for Darvel!

The sixth-tier side have taken a Premiership scalp - and they thoroughly deserve it.

2 Likes

Tbf Aberdeen never stood a chance against DC and Marvel combined.

1 Like

Was a great game.
Fantastic performance from Darvel.
Proper football match, tough fair tackles, and not a fucking sissy in sight

Probably shouldv’e been 19 mins into the 1st half…when they were already 2 down.

1 Like
3 Likes

I’d heard about this but hadn’t seen the clip. Credit to Beale here for sorting it out. I can imagine some coaches would simply adopt the win at all costs approach.

1 Like

Teams should let us do that, at least we would draw some matches and Salah would get a confidence boost!

Yeah especially some of the gifts we give out.

Credit to Beale on this, also it allowed me for my bet to come through on goals :beer::beers:

1 Like

At Celtic today

5 Likes

Love it. There’ll be a great atmosphere next week for the legends game. :nerd_face:

Nice gesture.
Shame about the rest of the shithousery they display

2 Likes

Fantastic win for Scotland against Spain yesterday night. Well done to Clarke and Robbo! :+1:

5 Likes

Brilliant performance by every player.

Only 1 problem though…

We are only 2 games into the competition and we have already peaked! :wink:

2 Likes

Funny, Rodri’s been crying about Scotland’s approach.

Night Trying GIF

1 Like