Season Comparison - 2022/23 v 2023/24

Other than City

1 Like

The comparison might start off looking worst then get better and finish with a flurry (all going well).

1 Like

True - weā€™ve all kind of forgotten that the season started very strongā€¦ it wasnā€™t until after Christmas that the accumulation of injuries really triggered a huge loss of form.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t especially when it was all gloom and doom people wanted to pretend we hadnā€™t played well for about 12 months.

2 Likes

The 21/22 version of this thread is going to be my favourite!

Iā€™m already gearing up my whining at @FowlersLeftPeg for being so slow at updating after the game ends. If @cynicaloldgit can type out a post match short story 3 seconds after the game ends, then 5 seconds to update this isnā€™t asking that much.

4 Likes

Youā€™ve clearly never worked with excelā€¦

Weirdly, yes ā€“ but that does just mean United, Chelsea (twice), and Leicester.

3 Likes

Evening all, just a heads up. I am stepping down this season, not sure if anyone wants to pick up the gauntlet?

It was becoming a bit of a chore anyway and I have taken on more workload at work so wont have the free time to build this seasons and update.

Still think we will piss it though this season

4 Likes

Iā€™m happy to keep the project going. :+1:

Would everyone prefer that this thread be re-titled to the current season to keep all the season comp stuff in one place, or rather that I start a new thread?

10 Likes

Yeah, a rename sounds good.

1 Like

I would have gone for a new. I want to cut all ties with last years thread.

Good job @FowlersLeftPeg l you will be missed but not forgotten.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Second thought, just take off and nuke it from orbitā€¦

Sigourney Weaver Aliens GIF

3 Likes

Why???

You would be posting in the forum, right?

A sterling job you did there, mate. Thanks again!

Hopefully @Prolix will prove to be your worthy successor, Iā€™m sure he will! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

You did an excellent job even though last season wasnā€™t as good as the last.

1 Like

Yeah, one of the top threads here. The biffa idea couple of seasons back was amazing and it was so good watching the teams thrown in one after the other till we won the title.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Here We Go Again GIF

3 Likes

Best thread on TAN.

Top job, mate.