Serie A Discussion

He never was the same when his assistant left him (I think it was rui Faria)

Mark of a great manager is that they adapt to changing assistant managers , like Klopp.

2 Likes

Inter with only 10 league goals conceded so far, 50 scored.

17 conceded in 30 games in all competitions.

Admirable.

2 Likes

7:04 long when they could have just said “he’s a cunt” and saved 7 mins

900m :rofl: :rofl:

https://twitter.com/IFTVofficial/status/1755983180065046870

:man_shrugging:

Looked for a little while that Roma would give Inter a game, but they are just so confident in Serie A now. That match up with Athletico is looking interesting.

Yeah, it’s the best matchup of that first knockout CL stage. Inter probably slight favourites. Atletico never to be written off in those situations though.

1 Like

Romano reporting that Inter are completing the signings of Zielinski from Napoli and Taremi from Porto, both on a free, from next summer.

Wow, didn’t realize that Inter (60) has opened up an (almost) unassailable lead over JJ (53).

Sacked after 3 months.

Absolute disaster for Milan, losing 4-2 to Monza. They were starting to look like they could overhaul Juve. Inter can all but coast their way to the title.

Pogba banned for 4 years

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1763168414451806688

2 Likes

Thought he’d retired ages ago.

Like, before he went to Man U.

2 Likes

sad way to end a career. But he’s still got his millions. Doubt he’ll be wanting for money.

Pogba’s been a hot potato between Juve and United for years, and it’s in Juve’s hands at the wrong time.

I had high hopes that Jimmy over at United would have had a weird boner for Pogba and try to bring him back in for one last dance

man utd manchester GIF by adidas

Fun! :laughing:

Lazio 0 - AC Milan 1

Lazio finished the game with eight players after they had three players sent off as they lost to AC Milan in Serie A.

Luca Pellegrini was the first to see red after fouling Christian Pulisic to earn a second booking.

Noah Okafor hit an 88th-minute winner for AC Milan from 16 yards after a double save from keeper Ivan Provedel.

Lazio had two players shown straight red cards in added time, with Adam Marusic dismissed for an angry reaction to the referee and Matteo Guendouzi for shoving over Pulisic.

Guendouzi was fouled by former Chelsea forward Pulisic and knocked the American to the ground in frustration to leave the hosts with eight men for the final seconds.

Six Milan players were booked and three other Lazio players were shown yellow cards in a fiery encounter.

AC Milan are third in the table, 13 points behind leaders Inter Milan, while Lazio - who face Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday - down in ninth.

1 Like

Milan would have been kicking themselves if they had not been able to get that late winner. Watched the match, AC Milan really didn’t make much of that man advantage.

I think that is the first match I have watched Lazio’s pregame rituals, not a club I have any fondness for, but the fans can definitely carry a tune.

All kicking off at the end of the first half between Torino and Fior.

Melo hauls his man down, player fouled reacts immediately towards the ref before letting him give Melo a yellow and is shown a 2nd yellow for dissent.

Think the manager went off as well.