Serie A Discussion

Really liked him as a player and character on the pitch. Hear a lot of good stuff about Ribery from players who have played with him. Unlike his “partner” Robben (I do respect him objectivelly, but was never my cup of tea).

He paid to have sex with a 16 year old. Fuck him.

1 Like

Big Div scores and injured himself while taking the shot :confounded:

Managed to play on

This curse seems to stretch to past players as well.

1 Like

Beautiful finish from Lautaro, he’s an expert at finding the bottom corner.

Inter 2-0

We’ll have Barella and Lautaro please.

Ref going over to VAR, possible pen for Fior.

Silly by Di Marco…clear pen Imo, correct call.

Cooly done by Cabral, 1-2. Game on.

What a love goal by Jovic in the last min to deny Inter. 3-3. Thoroughly entertaining game and that’s
Inter’s title hopes more or less gone.

Oh my lord Inter only gone and won it 4-3 in the last min of stoppage time…Barrela’s square ball shouldv’e easily been cut out by the defender but he clears it straight into Mkhitaryan and bounces into the net. Madness.

1 Like

The amount of pens Napoli get is ridiculous…Ndombele 100% dives but they’ll give it because Patricio gets none of the ball.

Jose on the touch line begging for VAR to step in lol.

Aaaaaand over to VAR he goes.

Slow replay shows he does get his glove on the ball and the decision overturned.

Man that’s a ridiculous finish by Osimhen…destroyed Smalling for pace and power and smashes it into the side netting from a tight angle…absurd.

Napoli are the real deal this season.

1 Like

Great shot, but why did Patricio pull his hand back?

He thought it was going wide and didn’t want to concede a corner but that swerving shot on the run, DAMN!!

We should go after him (won’t be cheap)

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/agnelli-juve-officials-could-face-false-accounting-trial/2022/10/25/2ded5ea6-5451-11ed-ac8b-08bbfab1c5a5_story.html

City be worried :worried:

Not a chance in hell. Juventus and few other top clubs have been punished before. England, FA, PL has different standards.

1 Like

Tammy A well off form this season and to make matters worst he’s just missed an open goal hitting the post. Reaction of Maurinho was priceless, sat on the bench arms folded and sarcastic roll of the eyes.

Tammy again going inches wide.

I’ve just seen 1 of the worst VAR decisions in the Juve Inter match.

Danilo goal disgustingly ruled off for handball.

The following is a BelAZ-75710 - one of the biggest vehicles in the world.

Mourinho not using busses to throw players under.

Apparently he is talking about Rick Karsdorp.

What a prick.

1 Like

Karsdorp always looked to me like a bit of a c*nt to be fair.

:joy:

Corrected for accuracy…

Aah fuckit you were right :+1:

Mourinho has never changed, he’s called out his own players attitude and desire many a times.

The guy on ESPN with the long neck and massive eyebrows says it was Karsdorp…will be interesting to see if he’s in the squad this weekend.

He should have put it in an envelope instead.