Serie A Discussion

Maureen red carded again today. :clap::clap:
Roma drew 1-1 at home to Torino, Matic with 94th minute equaliser.

Check that Milan winning goal out.

What in the hell is the goalie doing :person_facepalming:t2: Then he attempted to claim he was fouled.

1 Like

Thread

Wtf is going on! Sounds like they cooked the books!

Bizarre - with the suggestion of falsified revenue, presumably that means that the actual loss was even greater than 243M. If that is the case, as a publicly traded company this could prove very, very ugly for the sporting side of the club.

1 Like

No surprise. Lots of people were questioning their approach over the last few years particularly with that swap deal with Barca.

Yeah, that Ronaldo deal isn’t looking very good these days. Would that he had left ManU as badly off

1 Like

https://youtu.be/LGewW01Rv5I

1 Like

I have always been interested in how the ESL plans were made public when most named parties seemed to consider it no more than a frame work of something being discussed. It always felt like it was one of the 3 belligerents who leaked it for selfish reasons, and given their money struggles I always had my finger pointed at Barca. It’s now looking very possible that it was Juve hoping to finalize some new revenue they could book to plug a big hole in their accounts.

3 Likes

Time to go shopping at Turin? Rabiot is looking the business at the World Cup so far

So flaky, so much baggage. Not sure I would go anywhere near him.

1 Like

Yep, they are screwed.

1 Like

They should have said nothing for 5 years and get it so delayed the act is timed out like City did.

1 Like

McKennie? Chiesa?

There is very little at Juve that would be worth looking at.

Locatelli was once fancied but hasnt done great since getting there. Chiesa is talented and some think we need to look outside for alternatives to Mo for the RW role, but I just dont know if he’s ever been as good as his reputation/cost and sig question marks over his knee still. Rabiot just isnt worth the trouble.

Fagioli looks a great prospect but I dont think he solves anything with the first team right now and we’ve got Bajcetic already waiting in the wings (a couple of years younger and bigger) for that role. That leaves really only McKennie as someone worth considering, but even that would only be a stop gap measure.

That’s a real indictment of what Juve have done and how little they have got out of all of this irresponsible, possibly illegal, spending

1 Like

Chiesa is very good, though we’ll see how he returns now after injury. No question in my mind he’d be a quality player for Klopp’s style. But with Diaz and Jota playing where he prefers, it’s not like he’s really needed. Also the reason why I’m confused when I see us “linked” with Gakpo. The one thing that immediately springs to mind what Chiesa could improve is maybe to be a little less wild and more efficient.

1 Like

The league wont resume till Jan 4. Nice little break they are having.

Wow.

Did not know Milik was capable of scoring a free kick from 30 yards out. Beautiful.

Scraping 1-0 wins but they’re slowly getting back to where they were.

Huge game now in the title race Inter v Napoli.