Serie A Discussion

Weird these days seeing a side at the top of a major league, still involved in Europe and having zero injuries for a little while now. What luxury…

1 Like

They’d usually be better than they are.

Not sure any of the CL teams are massively in form, bar of course Napoli.

What’s that red shit in Spalletti’s face?

Ah, it’s a campaign to raise awareness for violence against women.

Oshimen looks tailor-made to thrive in the PL

Inter are so poor for a team that’s second in Serie A

You know when people were joking about owners and historical links let’s never sign this lad please :rofl:

Di Canio liked your post.

Even if they were to judge him by his name, at least he chose a club where that judgement is going to be positive.

I find it somewhat funny he plays on the right.

Right winger?

I’ll get me coat

:man_facepalming:

Incredibly poor, watched them barely lay a glove on Bologna as they crumple to another defeat. Congrats to Napoli, stunning achievement.

Also, most her fawning about Barella…he’s lightweight and not very fast. He’d get steamrolled in the PL

1 Like

Napoli eight wins (out of 14 games) away from winning the league.

I Hope Please GIF

1 Like

Roma are incredibly poor, losing comfortably to a side who are yet to win in serie a…I know he’s only back from injury but Wijnaldum been shocking.

And of course a few minutes later Spinazzola breaks the line and passes it into the net to equalize…can see why they’ve not won a game this season.

Cremonese could still fail to win today, but they’re in the Coppa semi-final against Fiorentina. Knocked out both Napoli and Roma away.

Think ref has awarded Cremenose a pen here :smiley: , clear pen too, wreckless by Patricio.

Mourinho sat emotionless with his arms folded in the stands hahahha.

That’s a nicely taken pen, Cremonese about to win their first game in serie a for 28 years.

Cremonese could go their next 7 games without a win, (0 wins 17 draws and 14 losses) and still be in with a shot at survival.

Think I’ve just seen the craziest decision given in the Fior Milan game (thank god for VAR here), ref awarded Milan a pen for a Fior player jumping with both arms up and heading a ball clear and when I say it wasn’t even close to hitting his hand…, nothing else untoward in the pen box. Easiest overturn in history…crazy to think without it that wouldv’e stood.

Milan are honestly a shambles…even Jovic scoring against these, Spurs gonna knock these out midweek.

1 Like

Just popped in to see who on earth is interested in Italian football.

Bye.

Milan were really poor in that, like I’m not sure what they were doing, about 55 mins of nothing, went 1 behind and then they suddenly woke up.

1 Like