Serie A Discussion

Fior really dominated the majority of the game, Milan could’ve been 3 down at HT but not for Maignan (plus bit of help from Tomori clearing 1 off the line)

1 Like

Still got a hefty lead. FFS Napoli, don’t fuck this up.

Moise Kean today :rofl:

Roma end up winning 1-0 from a bullet strike outside the box from Mancini (the same guy Moise literally assaults)

Looks like he was being held, maybe even an arm bar, but what a stupid reaction.

Edit: Kean was holding as much as he being held, had a firm grip on the Roma shorts which is why his arm appeared to be held. Would still have called a foul on the Roma player, but the kick out was a massive escalation

1 Like

Was just really dumb, had 7 minutes as well but that killed it.

1 Like

Anyone watched AC Milan in the stadium? Making a trip to Milan in April and might go for the match vs Lecce just for experience. Not sure whether it’s a nice one considering I NV watch football live anywhere except Singapore and Anfield.

I was at the Milan v Liverpool game in CL last season.

Had seats in the “calmer” (or more neutral) of the two Milan ends behind the goal, in a central sector below our Travelling Kop. Pleasant experience, nothing awkward at all. They are passionate, but what else to expect in Italy. It was good.

It’s a city with many places to see, it’s a massive ground (maybe one of your last chances to visit it before they demolish it), you’ll be fine.

1 Like

What a player Rafa Leao is, first goal was an exquisite run & dink from a gorgeous pass by Diaz…second goal he’s twisting and turning the defender inside out before smashing it past the keeper on his weaker foot.

Not seen Milan perform like this in years, Diaz and Leao taken the inform side in Europe to the cleaners.

1 Like

Four more wins from the remaining nine games and they will be champions.

They are the only remaining bright spot for me this season.

I Hope Please GIF

2 Likes

I’m only sad that Maradona will miss this by only a year.

Argentina world champions and Napoli league winners within 6 months.

It was mad when Argentina won and will be mad when Napoli win, but imagine how he’d feel and the scenes if he would be there in person.

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe he has a hand in making it happen.

I’m sorry I’ll get my coat.

A hand from god :wink:

Yeah, we don’t need it explained.

1 Like

They only really need 1 more win to secure it, have you seen the Milan clubs this season? Juve gonna be their closest challengers come May and they were deducted 15 points.

If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s a must watch…go search Lukaku header v Salernitana and enjoy.

Napoli has been outstanding this season and they will win the Scudetto. Deservedly so. Fantastic team, great manager, underrated squad and they play a forse that is easy on the eye.

Having said that I’m very impressed by what Sarri is doing with Lazio. They are deservedly second (ok, I know Juve should be second but who cares), playing some lovely football. Basically doing this with a shoe-string budget and players rejected by the other clubs (Romangoli, Vecino, etc )

Yesterday they won against Juve, dominating the game. If you haven’t seen it, go and look up Luis Alberto’s (ex red) assist for the second goal. Filthy stuff

2 Likes

:grimacing: :eyes:

How can there be any tension when the club is having their best time in decades? They want Bellingham? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Ostensibly, it’s due to De Laurentiis hiking up the ticket prices, plus a ban on flags/drums in certain sections of the stadium, but there’s been animosity since he first bought the club.

De Laurentiis has a sneering superiority complex towards the club and the city (amongst many other things, like the entire continent of Africa), and he revels in it. He’s intentionally provocative towards the supporters, claiming to be Napolitano when he’s from Rome, or referring to the club as his “family plaything”.

He’s just a bit of a rich cunt, really.

1 Like