Serie A Discussion

Horncastle: If Eriksen wants to leave, Inter won’t stand in his way.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The great mighty Inter.

A year ago they paid €20m because of 6 months left at Spurs. Eriksen wanted out for different reasons, Inter went for it for… slightly unknown reasons for me. How would they ever going to fit in Eriksen, Martinez and Lukaku + having Sanchez and about a dozen central midfielders who would always play, I have no clue. Less than 12 months later, they realize he’s not really Conte’s type of player and is up for sale.

Amazing.

1 Like

Juventus :joy:

They just can’t stay out of troubles, can they :sunglasses:

How in hell does a side concede a goal within 6 seconds of kick off?

Will have to watch the Milan highlights

2 Likes

Someone obviously tried a Xabi Alonso. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No! The shot was from at best 12 metres! Milan just ran straight through the defence at the kickoff, one carrier from the kickoff, one pass to the scorer who was at perhaps 25 metres out to receive.

2 Likes

Pretty lame from Sassuolo

1 Like

Considering JJ is currently seven points from the top, I guess they aren’t going to win the league…until April this season!!! Thoughts…

1 Like

Juve have lost me ever since appointing Sarri (an idealist, after years of defensive or pragmatic coaches) and then sacking him after 1 season. Then going to Pirlo, hoping for a Guardiola or Zidane. I don’t get them anymore. Boredom out of dominance has started producing some weird decisions.

2 Likes

Milan have won a crazy game against Lazio at the death, they now have seven points over Juventus, a point less than Inter with a game in hand. If a club from Milan doesn’t win the league this season, they should abandon football collectively.

1 Like

10 years without a single trophy in Milan. A. Single. Trophy.

2 Likes

Milan vs. Juventus tonight.

1 Like

This Napoli game is rather baffling…

The Spezia keeper has made my performances look good at times and yet here we are they are 2-1 up and with a man down.

*Right on cue another baffling flap at a cross that Napoli then spurn into his arms.

1 Like

what a great goal by Milan to draw level.

1 Like

This Leao kid for Milan is pretty good. I’d sign him! Very smooth on the ball, and he just glides around the pitch.

1 Like

Very interesting prospect. I’m not sure what his best role should be, maybe he can be a forward in Firmino mould in the future. One to keep an eye on definitely.

1 Like

They are streaming the Coppa Italia games on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M95Yr8nqqFg

crazy, when did Vidal move to Inter?

feels that entire team has been put together on cast-aways. They’re playing decent football

1 Like

Luis Alberto, Pepe Reina and Lucas Leiva; three former Reds in Lazio squad. Shame, I follow Roma in Italian League :cry:

Gotta love those two Milan sides, what a bunch of losers and chokers these last 10 years.

:joy:

Atalanta easily beat Milan away 0-3, even without dominating possession like they usually do, but then Inter drop points against Udinese at the same time.

I don’t know what will be worse in my book. Juve actually opening the door for a new champion with their suspicious decisions in last years (let’s remember that Inter finished 1 point behind them last season)… or those clubs still not being good enough to take that opportunity and let Juve win it routinely.

:joy:

1 Like

Juve will probably fuck up as well mind.

1 Like