Serie A Discussion

I think the situation at Juventus is complicated by a new and inexperience coach, but all the major leagues are very unpredictable this season.

1 Like

Well Inter isn’t much a surprise, they have been sniffing around so any drop you’d expect.

In fact the positions are probably the only thing surprising about the PL top 5 and that’s really only down to the last month

Bologna keeper made some unreal saves.

Maya Yoshida just scored a nice tap-in.

derby della Madonnina is on, quite evenly matched teams. surprised to see how many quality names Inter have in their squad. Leao spending a lot of time on his back. Lukaku and Zlatan having a verbal joust, both former Mancs.

1 Like

All I can say, Zlatan is a right, stupid twerp. I hope he gets banned for some matches and a humongous fine.

1 Like

I never heard of a referee pulling a hamstring before.

It is a shame our referees can’t pull one!

2 Likes

Big Z knows better than that. He’s better than that. Shame because a fake tough, big soft bag of shit like Lukaku isn’t worth being sent off for.

Z definitely let his emotions get the best of him there.

2 Likes

Here’s the follow up to it. Classy of Lukaku to tell Ibra “I will fuck you and your wife”

Class. :flushed::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Neukölln
Oh my word! He never. That is worse or just as bad. So rude!!
Romalalu is lucky, he didn’t get headbutted. Remember Zidane’s in a middle of a World Cup final.
When these footballers are insulting each other. They should leave the relatives out of it.

There are plenty of other ways they can say things to each other, in a football related way. For example, you call that pass, you fell down as if you have been shot!

2 Likes

i wasn’t sure where to put this. SInce it is from the Italian football website, i put it here. Mods, you can move it to the correct place, if you like.

2 Likes

Oh crap, I missed all the fun last night :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

Coppa Italia SF

Inter vs. Juventus
Atalanta vs. Napoli

1 Like

:clap: :clap:

2 Likes

So, what do we do, Grande Inter? :joy:

Out of Europe, out of the cup… now all out attack to try and win the league.

1 Like

Yeah but Pele has more clean sheets

1 Like

It’s just the first-leg, they have to win it 1-0 (or by 2 goals) in the away leg.

Apparently Atalanta vs. Turin has been a cracking game. 3-3 currently. Must say Atalanta defence is bloody average.

Is it really going to be Inter year??? An otherwise average keeper, Handanovic made some great saves.