Serie A Discussion

Victor Osimhen is good, but for 70 millions, it looks like a scam.

Milan spanking Juve and they currently sit in 5th, could be an interesting Europa if we both end up in it, I think if I remember this has often been the case when we end up in it, considering the dross in it this year, especially if Dortmund also stumble.

I think Juventus will finish in top four. I’m still praying that they don’t. In addition to my dislike for them, it would be nice to have them keep us company in the Europa League.

1 Like
1 Like

Wouldn’t be missed.

Watching alternately
Sassuolo vs. Juventus :pray:
Inter vs. Roma :expressionless:

Sassuolo just missed a penalty :rage:

Interesting still outside the top 4 and they’ve got Inter at the weekend

I hope Atalanta buys some good defenders and pays more attention to defending next season. In some way they remind me of Liverpool in the 16/17 season.

Please Roma, win :pleading_face:. It’s the derby :pray:.

1 Like

Coppa Italia final, if anyone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdk1JkFCP8c

Final round of fixtures about to kick off in Italy. I’d love it if Juventus failed to qualify for the Champions League. Cheering on Napoli and AC Milan!

2 Likes

Napoli, Milan and Juventus all currently winning. Come on Napoli and Milan!

Napoli now drawing 1-1. They need a goal with ten minutes to go.

Bollocks. The Italian cheats fluked it on the final day.

2 Likes

Gattuso leaving Napoli to takeover at Fiorentina most probably.

1 Like

What about Juve they might be looking for a new manager

1 Like

Yeah, interesting one to see what happens there. Real, Barca, Juve. We’ll see if there are some changes at those posts.

1 Like

Bloody fucking Napoli :expressionless:.

Again. That would them expelled twice

Not sure what’s going on at Inter but I think they are in serious financial crisis and Conte didn’t want his players sold. By the way, he was linked with Tottenham earlier today, so there’s that as well.

2 Likes

Was it Inter that got bought by a Chinese consortium a couple of years back that turned out to not have as much money as the originally claimed?

1 Like