Should GermanRed be taken off match thread duties?

Should he go?
  • No- like the squad, he’s just going through a sticky patch
  • Yes- like the squad, he’s lost the plot

0 voters

So… what does the TAN family think?

(Mods- this is only meant as a bit of a laugh after tonight’s disappointing result; please move if necessary)

4 Likes

Can we have a third option

I dont know what it should be I`m so fucking broke at the moment.

3 Likes

third option - yes and he should be loaned out immediately with obligation to buy to Redcafe

2 Likes

Maybe just not rush too early with them, especially when we’re in a good moment.

:joy:

2 Likes

Please don’t loan me to the Caf. I need a warm weather loan. To Brasil or something.

8 Likes

I am inviting @cynicaloldgit to start the Man City thread. That’s an easy one.

He did ok for tottenham and west ham tho.

maybe he skipped or messed up his pre writing rituals.

5 Likes

I can’t think of anyone better suited.
Certainly not me I have nothing to say on these matters.
Above all don’t let @1972 have a go the moaning about moaning would be devastating. :grin:

1 Like

Black cat syndrome?

It’s not his fault, it’s mine. I used a special shower soap during the last years, when we were so successful. Lately (roughly since the first corona confinement), I started to use another one. Since then, we have struggled.

So, before the Tottenham and West Ham games, with our season on the brink of total failure, I used the old one again, just to see if it had any effect, and promptly, we were back to our usual best! :smiley:

But yesterday morning, I inadvertently used the new soap instead of the old… so, dont blame @GermanRed , it’s all on me… :roll_eyes: :nauseated_face: :rage: :cold_face: :grimacing: :pensive:

6 Likes

No, keep the faith with GermanRed hey ja!:pray::muscle::fist:

4 Likes

If nobody starts the thread for City until tonight i will do it for City and Leicester but for now I decided not to do it against team in bottom half.

Not my fault that this team has a Robin-Hood-Complex.

3 Likes

Just what we need after last night. A bit of light entertainment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s my fault actually. I’ve taken to having a smoke at half time instead of my usual abstinence. I’ve noted that our performances have dipped noticeably since the change of my routine. Sorry chaps.

5 Likes

I fell asleep in the second half, too much chicken casserole.

2 Likes

:rofl:

That would be too harsh. After all, he showed great promise, in patches. Maybe he needs a run of games without too much scrutiny.

Union Berlin!!!

2 Likes

Can’t recall who said @GermanRed was the OGS (Ole Gormless Softshite) of the punditry world.
For every good game, a bad game comes along, in as learning the role as he goes :0)
No problem from me if he continues to cut his teeth with the forthcoming games in readiness for perfection next season :+1:

2 Likes

Klopp would look at this thread and say to us: “you’re turning from believers to doubters again…”.

:joy:

2 Likes

Opening match threads are like taking penalty kicks. Fluff your lines and the next lad is up. Score and you keep taking. Unfortunately, GermanRed’s attempted ‘panenka’ went straight into the goal keepers arms who never moved. Inexcusable stuff really. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Next man up.

6 Likes

I will put my money where my (very loud) mouth is and open the City one… I am 1 for 1 to date.

8 Likes