Social Media discussion

’ Mr. Trump is obligated to make his posts available exclusively on Truth Social for six hours before sharing them on other sites, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. He can post to any site immediately if the messages pertain to political messaging, fund-raising, or get-out-the-vote initiatives. Truth Social did not return a request for comment. ’ - NYT

1 Like

Re: Musk’s Trump poll and his incorrect use of the quote 'vox populi , vox dei ’ which he cites to mean ‘the people have spoke’.

The full quote is "Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.”

it translates to:

“Do not listen to those who say the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the tumult of the crowd is always close to madness.”

(My thanks goes to the missus for digging into that. :slight_smile: )

11 Likes

The problem with twitter is the bots. I dont believe they are doing enough to remove bots and I think their mDAU figures are inflated.

• Fires the team responsible for removing half a million bot accounts a day
  • Celebrates the increase in reported mDAU at a level of around half a million new users per day
  • Uses a method to determine if Trump should be allowed back that is highly influenced by bots.
1 Like

Add to that list the move from verification to rando paying $8…

Should have said ‘extreme poverty’ which Musk’s ego trip could have eradicated 5 times over

I think most sane people would give up a Tesla or iPhone to eradicate extreme poverty

2 Likes

Keep telling yourself that.

I’d give up tesla to eradicate Musk

4 Likes

Send your resumes. The Woke need not apply?

Forgot to mention female applicants may enter a pool to be the next potential Elon Baby Momma.

Oh dear.

It’s going to be a $44 Billion mistake.

Or he will be left with a smaller Twitter - a worse Twitter that will be similar to Parler.

Tesla, Space X. Lovely. Well done. Keep going.

Twitter? Not so much.

1 Like

Stares in Free market capitalism and Freedom of Speech.

1 Like
1 Like

Kanye :frowning:
A fucked up individual

He has schizophrenia along with other mental issues. If he doesn’t get help instead of surrounding himself with neo-Nazis that enable him for their own purposes, he’ll wind up dead.

1 Like

Don’t mean to make light of the situation but he’s starting to sound like Clayton Bixby, Dave Chapelle’s blind black/white supremacist character from his skit show

Sorry … but I had to laugh at that.