Social Media discussion

New policy seemingly in response to the ElonJet account

Not only is this unenforceable, but it would result in the Hunter Biden posts being removed that were the basis of so much teeth gnashing over the twitter files threads and related discourse.

If you think any of this discourse from the free speech people is happening in good faith, please slap yourself.

2 Likes

In my life I spend way more time talking about appropriate use of Personally Identifiable Information than anyone should have to. Yet this is unquestionably the dumbest take on PII I have ever seen here from Sacks

1 Like

Such immense Itā€™s my ball and Im going home energy

He bans the ElonJet account on a completely absurd premise of it being disclosure of PII. He then bans a series of journalists who were posting about it. He then crashes a twitter spaces meeting of tech journalists and says stuff about the policy that is completely unsupportable, then does an Irish goodbye while people are pushing back on him and shortly afterwards closes that specific space followed by taking down the entire product

:joy:

1 Like

Such a small man.

3 Likes

I think @Sweetingā€™s previous post may need correcting to Such a small dick man!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve called out this idiot as a massive twat since years. Iā€™m glad that he confirms it all by himself for all to see now! :joy:

6 Likes

Iā€™m here, struggling after a funeral yesterday which ended up in, shall we say, a mess.

Musk is a genius. love the guy.

Hope everything is okay now. :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

Fucking man child

The rapper Snoop Dogg created his own Twitter poll Sunday evening, asking: ā€œShould I run Twitter?ā€ As of early Monday morning, it had 1.3 million votes with over 80% of respondents saying yes.

From CNN. Bring on the Dogg.

2 Likes

Deal.

As long as he stops doing those shit Just Eat adverts.

2 Likes

Taylor Lorenz had her account suspended without explanation sometime after the wave of suspensions that occurred last week. Musk later stated it was due to a prior history of violating what are now the rules on doxing (or least his interpretation of what those rules are). After blow back to such a pathetic justification she is back on and has now posted this

1 Like

So heā€™s saying he got into a confrontation because someone ran into him 23 hours and 26 miles away from when and where his jet was last located.

Iā€™m annoyed at myself for even commenting again actually. Let the whiny baby do whatever he wants with his website.

1 Like

It amazes me that someone can spend $44Billion on something and evidently have no plan what to do with it. Apart from run it into the ground.

For those who are still Elon Musk believers, this Twitter malarkey must surely strain credulity.

3 Likes

Musk probably assumed that as he is such a great man everyone would just be on his side.

Donā€™t even try to argue that heā€™s not a great manā€¦

Trump told him he is :astonished: :rofl:

How much personal wealth does Musk have wrapped up in Twitter? Presumably only a small portion of the $44Billion, with the rest as loans.

The billionaire will sleep soundly, while the bankers will be sweating.

Edward fucking Snowden and Kyle Rittenhouse just popped up on my feed. Both smug little motherfuckers too.

1 Like

Kyle Rittenhouse should be in jail, not feted by the right wing nuts.

4 Likes