Social Media discussion

Not everyone on here hates John Henry :laughing:

1 Like

and heā€™s a bloody South African :wink:

Sadly enough, the cunt.

I think the issues are more to do with Musk being a twat.

The more we have got to know him, the more we have not liked what we have seen. He is a deeply unpleasant, petulant man-child. Itā€™s like watching some sort of unaccountable king from a fairy tale or something, except this is real.

Twitter? Shitshow. The genius has wasted $44 Billion, making something much worse along the way.

Tesla? Has a reputation that exceeds reality. Now being joined and bettered by others. Expensive cars with a similar fit and finish to a Toyota. Production and delivery issues throughout. Canā€™t get the car to market, quickly and in enough volume. Tesla stock was down something like 60% last time I looked.

Space X? People have been in space for 50+ years before Musk joined the party. He has definitely improved on what went before, but I wouldnā€™t call him a pioneer, as such. Still, sending up satellites and re-landing rockets to bring the cost down is a big achievement. I think his rockets have now also done four manned missions to the International Space Station. He has big dreams for humans to become an interplanetary species, and a few years ago he was talking about that happening in his lifetime.

Hurry up Elon!

2 Likes

I always thought it was Gagarin, but the way you framed it makes sense.

If you have a link so I can read about cosmonauts who preceded him but didnā€™t return, or came back but were dead on arrival, that would be much appreciated.

Listened to a space podcast about this recently, fascinating but gruesome stuff. Russia was never going to admit the failures for sure.

1 Like

I have to admit I knew nothing at all about Gabbard , apart from her getting booted by the Dems and being a Russian shill , so my interest was piqued when I came across this conversation.

Hereā€™s a bit of a potted history of the Science of Identity Foundation and Gabbardā€™s connection to it. Sweeting has it about right about her though I think ; Just another fucking shameless politician willing to sacrifice her ā€˜idealsā€™ the moment they no longer support the furtherance of her own career.

3 Likes

Interesting read, thank you.

Clarkson and Topgear in a 20 second nutshell:

1 Like

James Mayā€¦

Utter Bastard

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Right so thereā€™s this piece of work called Andrew Tate who Iā€™d never heard of before yesterday when this tweet of him boasting to Greta Thunberg about the car he owns and the small dick reply he received back from her popped into my feed, presumably because of Elon Twit now actively promoting grifting, right wing nut jobs into everyoneā€™s feed.

So anyhow, a quick Google of this guy reveals him to be nasty son of a bitch who has been banned from Twitter until Twitjob reinstated him because, you know, why not even though he is wanted on trafficking charges. This fuck gets then involves in a dick measuring contest with the aforementioned Greta, of all people, and in a video rant apparently revealed his location to Romanian police via a pizza order that was visible on the video who then promptly arrested him on the trafficking charges he was wanted for.

Fun story if indeed true. Reuters and other publications and outlets confirming he has been detained however, no mention of the fate of the pizza involved and well done to Miss Thunberg who has my eternal apologies for comparing her to Haaland.

Would be funny if not for the heinous crimes heā€™s charged with.

1 Like

So, are his 33 cars impounded then?

Iā€™d grind them down and shove them up his arse over the duration of his prison sentence.

3 Likes

Not a fan of Greta but she did good there.

Youā€™d grind them down first?

Anyone know if this guy was arrested on a US warrant , or was it the Romanians acting alone ?

Tommy Robinsonā€¦Iā€™m the biggest piece of odorous excrement Luton ever produced.

Andrew Tateā€¦hold my beerā€¦

1 Like

Fixed.

Practical, I suppose :man_shrugging: