Summer 2024 Transfer Window

Ryan Flamingo from Utrecht to PSV for €9m.
Bosko Sutalo from Dinamo Zagreb to Standard Liege on a free.
Noah Ohio from Standard Liege to Utrecht for €1.5m.
Mika Biereth from Arsenal to Sturm Graz for €4.7m.
Mohamed Amoura from Union SG to Wolfsburg for €17m.

1 Like

Not sure if he’s better than Saliba or Gabriel but if he gets accustomed to league, they’ll have a massive player on their hands.

1 Like

Charlie Cresswell from Leeds to Toulouse for €4.5m.

Shame the Euros are on or we could have gone for him.
Exactly what we need with VVD nearing the end of his career.

1 Like

Romano:

Borussia Dortmund will pay €22.5m release clause for Waldemar Anton today! Contract to be signed until June 2028 and exclusive here we go, confirmed.

1 Like

No! Not Waldemar Anton!

(Pssst, who’s Waldemar Anton?)

4 Likes

CB from Stuttgart who is also part of Germany’s squad at the Euro’s.

2 Likes

Disappointed that you haven’t memorised every squad member at the Euros, Cynnie.
Standards slipping :confused:

2 Likes

Leeds are weird. I understand 40m was too much to reject for Gray, but letting Charlie Cresswell go for that much? He should be a player Leeds were looking to build their team around.

1 Like

Expiring contract?

Meh. I’m basically only interested in Liverpool these days.

1 Like

I just think it’s madness, you’re a Championship club and you’ve got an England U21 international CB, developed at your own club and who was the best player at Millwall aged 19 during his first loan spell.

To reward him Leeds play him for less than 500 minutes in all competitions last season then sell him for a relative pittance.

I think he’ll be someone mentioned in future years on some article about “here’s what Leeds’ team would be if they kept everyone”

1 Like

Not so sure about that. Never heard of him until the Euros started. Hopefully he’s just a pretty face.

Yeah, despite Bologna’s success this year he was not someone I was familiar with. Most of their coverage focused on Motta rather than the players. I have seen a bit of coverage on Saelemaekers reviving his career after troubles at Milan, some on Lewis Ferguson as one of the few Scots to play abroad), and Zirkzee as their main star they were going to have to fight to keep, but that is pretty much it I had seen about the players.

2 Likes

Was he meant to be starting for Italy before the other injuries they had? I thought that 20 year old at Atalanta was the starter but he got injured in the last game of the season.

3 Likes

Will plays left back in Arsenal 4 CB formation.
And he only has one good session, miss half of his game because of injuries. Very luxury signing.

1 Like

Duje Caleta-Car from Southampton to Lyon for €3.6m.
Sebastiano Luperto from Empoli to Cagliari for €3.5m.
Thomas Strakosha from Brentford to AEK on a free.
Dion Beljo from Augsburg to Rapid Vienna on loan.
Moise Kean from Juventus to Fiorentina for €13m.
Bartol Franjic from Wolfsburg to Shakhtar on loan.
Carlos Miguel from Corinthians to Forest for €4m.
Josep Martinez from Genoa to Inter for €13.5m.

1 Like

Few would have believed that price a couple of years ago.

5 Likes

Was always a bit overrated in my opinion, was against the idea of signing him in that January window a few years ago.

3 Likes

Caleb Okoli from Atalanta to Leicester for €15m.