Summer Transfer Window 2021

4 Likes

Billy Gilmour on loan to Norwich. Now, that should be a quality signing for all parties involved, the kid’s going to be a special player.

1 Like

Wonder how many people on Twitter are now complaining that we ‘missed out’ after spending the previous few weeks complaining that we weren’t after somebody better.

2 Likes

:sob:

Hope you fail miserably :rage:

1 Like

Wasn’t he considered a top talent when he signed for Barca? Doesn’t seem to have gone to plan but Nice is becoming a very good place for young players to develop properly.

3 Likes

Sancho to Utd confirmed… Thought we might have a go but at £350k a week basic… Insane…

4 Likes
2 Likes

So Barca have a cool £9m to pay down some interest on interest on debt, and more debt to pay for a juicy inflated Messi contract. The sadist in me is once again slightly happy.

Lucas Evangelista from Nantes to RB Bragantino for £1.4m.
Adama Soumaoro from Lille to Bologna for £2.2m.
Alex Petxa from Sociedad (B) to Bilbao on a free.
Jan Mlakar from Brighton to Hajduk Split on a permanent deal.

1 Like

Usual BS.

Messi says he wants to leave, president and Barca mafia convince him to stay (death threats probs), he makes a statement about how he loves Barca, next season is a case of rinse and repeat.

There is no denying how class Messi the footballer is. The man - a complete shithouse imo. I used to always be on the Messi side of the fence when compared to Ronaldo. That changed when Messi couldn’t man up and walk away from Barca. Pussy-O

So he’ll be signing for Spurs then…

Rodgers finally gets his man…

1 Like

I’d love Rice here, think he’d jump at the chance of playing with and learning from Hendo.

He strikes me as a defensive midfielder Rafa would have loved to have in his Liverpool days. I think that Man United need (someone like) him, Chelsea and Man City not so much. That said, buying him would be such a Chelsea thing to do, they love to stockpile the best and most expensive young players these days.

3 Likes

Yeah he is actually who Utd need, even more why we should get him!

Him and Fabinho as double no.6’s with Thiago roaming ahead would be lovely!!

Goretzka / Rice / Phillips have all impressed me so far in the Euros, all big units as well but cover a lot of ground and can pass.

2 Likes

Messi tried to walk away from Barca last season but lost a court case.

The situation there has changed now with Laporte back so he’s seemingly now willing to at least talk about the prospect of staying, and at this stage of his career either decision he makes should be considered a reasonable one for him. So, he has now gone back into negotiations, but that cannot be finalized until Barca get their overall wage bull into compliance with the La Liga salary cap, which their existing commitments for this season including a baseline renewal for Messi exceed by about 100%.

4 Likes

How his own advisors and lawyers have got him into this situation is what dumbfounds me. They obviously aren’t working for Messi’s best interests.

1 Like

That was bizarre, but I suspect that was a case of Messi himself making his mind up too late and his advisors thinking they should chance it and try to force the move in the expectation that if it didnt work Barca would still be seen as the bad guys.

There wasn’t a single mention of his transfer on lfctv? Does the window open today or tomorrow?