Summer Transfer Window 2021

Henry Onyekuru from Monaco to Olympiacos for £4m.
Elvis Rexhbecaj from Wolfsburg to Bochum on loan.
Grzegorz Krychowiak from Lokomotiv Moscow to Krasnodar for £2.2m.
Sandro Ramirez from Huesca to Getafe on loan.
Eldor Shomurodov from Genoa to Roma for £15.7m.
Cristian Arango from Millonarios to Los Angeles FC for £2m.
Jean Lucas from Lyon to Monaco for £10.8m.

2 Likes

Imagine how much Dortmund want for Haaland if this is what Chelsea are bidding for their 2nd choice…

3 Likes

Lukaku? Poor Werner in that case (although I think he’ll stay at Inter), can’t possibly imagine them two starting together.

:joy:

2 Likes

Don’t agree with BG here. If they’re spending the replace Grealish then indeed that is wise and should maintain their position as a mid-table/top-half club.

If they are spending to back Grealish up then all it does is also maintain them as a top-half club. None of their deals so far will push them into Europe, whether they have Grealish or not.

4 Likes

Madison in and Lacazette out?

1 Like

Lacazette was named as one of those players Arsenal were reportedly trying to include in the deal for Lukaku, so it would appear that he may be on his way out if there is interest in him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58084505

2 Likes

Why would Maddison move to an inferior club?

3 Likes

Better nightclubs in the area!

3 Likes

Just listening to the Guardian Football podcast… I was surprised to find that they played a game of “Where did the player move to?” And they knew absolutely nothing. Is it not these people’s jobs to follow football all day?

Not for nothing they also talked about title favourites and said City are clear favourites with Chelsea and Man Utd their closest challengers.

We literally were not mentioned at all (although I quite like being the underdogs again).

6 Likes

I’ll take us being the underdogs all the way until the end of the season, despite having opened up a 30+ points gap this time.

1 Like

You know, looking at Villa’s squad, there could be good space for Neco Williams there. Possibly also Origi. Shaqiri too possibly.

Get £100m from City for Grealish, send us £50m and we’ll send you Neco, Origi and Shaq. Happy days.

2 Likes

International player with untapped potential + proven Champions League pedigree + established first-choice international must be £80 million at least, no? :thinking:

1 Like

Danny Ings to Villa

4 Likes

Origi to Southampton? :pray:

I remember he scored a good goal against them a few years ago, in the League Cup, I think it was?

20% sell on, I hope it’s worth about £5mil or so! Nice little earner.

*Edit - £30mil fee so we’ve pocketed £6mil nice one!

2 Likes

It was a hat trick.

4 Likes

Yeah, that 2nd one is the one that stayed in my memory. Cracking player there, Southampton would be lucky to get him for anything under £40m.

3 Likes