Summer Transfer Window 2021

Who knows the actual details, but he was there only on loan last year and it seems Atalanta had to pay some money out to Juve before they could sell him to Spurs.

1 Like

Presumably Atalanta had him on loan with an option to buy?

1 Like

I don’t believe in karma but…

I don’t think so.I can’t see them paying the wages of all three at the same time. It would be strange since the cost would be astronomical.

Juraj Kucka from Parma to Watford on loan.
Yoshinori Muto from Newcastle to Vissel Kobe on a free.

Such a disappointing stint.

I remmber him being one of my go to strikers on FM for 2-3 years as he would always rip it up

To be fair, he did spend a lot of his time fighting Godzilla.

2 Likes

Chelsea hope to conclude Romelu Lukaku deal in the next few days waiting for total agreement with Inter on final details [€115m] - then the board will focus on Jules Koundé negotiations with Sevilla. :large_blue_circle: #CFC

Kanté and Jorginho new contracts to be discussed after this summer.

1 Like

£100mil… insane…

The summer where FFP was confirmed dead.

Chelsea are fine in that regard though, aren’t they, with all the u23 and fringe players they get good money for?

2 Likes

Oil Clubs taking full advantage, grim times.

It’s like COVID economy. While small businesses got ruined or barely scrapping by, big corporates are flourishing.

I feel there should be some activities from the fans.

4 Likes

There was, obviously ended when they got their shiny new toys…

Just logged on to say this…

WTAF is going on??

1 Like

And lol at all those Chelsea protesters a few months ago banging on about the people’s game.

4 Likes

I mean that’s the point. Chelsea, MU, City, Barca, Real, PSG are the perpetrators. It’s the fans of all other clubs who are the victims. So they should be doing something about it.

Michal Sadilek from PSV to Twente on loan.
Caleb Ekuban from Trabzonspor to Genoa for £1.6m.
Claudinho from Bragantino to Zenit for £13.5m.
Peter Zinckernagel from Watford to Forest on loan.

1 Like

Had to Google…

Red Bull Empire

The fire sale continues…

Imagine winning the league and then losing your manager and selling off your team. Must mean Kane is off.

1 Like

liar lying GIF

2 Likes