Summer Transfer Window 2021

1 Like

Didnt his team throw a fit last week about stories linking him with a move away?

1 Like

Ronaldo won’t be picking up his massive wages this week then?

The great Escape :rofl:

2 Likes

Ronaldo’s still a cunt then.

If BBC is reporting it, then it’s getting done

4 Likes

Support Your Local Sheriff, of Nottingham!

1 Like
1 Like

Decent fee for Hertha as well. I really like him but Cunha’s attitude won’t play out well with Simeone. Plenty of strong personalities at AM. Just not strong enough leadership or structure in the room at Hertha to get him right.

1 Like

Nemanja Radonjic from Marseille to Benfica on loan.

1 Like

Do Hertha go for Cornet now?

1 Like

If true, I hope Edwards and Klopp are all over this

5 Likes

€35 million???

If he goes for that price and we don’t get him, I’ll be fuming.

Edit: unless his wage demands are ridiculous, of course.

2 Likes

@Kopstar your dream is alive…!

1 Like

Another one for PSG.

1 Like

Yes, I do feel like it’s the wages that are the more significant issue for Camavinga, and also Moriba. The fees for both seem reasonable but not sure how many clubs will be willing to meet their demands in this financial climate. I can see us being very hesitant.

1 Like

Two very young and very highly rated players in the final year of their respective contracts - I think Edwards would have secured either of them had he and Klopp and their staff decided that they should go for a young midfielder. For what it’s worth, I feel that Camavinga is on his way to Real Madrid next summer, while Moriba could go anywhere (strikes me as a transfer Chelsea would make, loan him out straight and do what they always do with their young players).

4 Likes

Fantastic pick up!!!

1 Like

I know this will shock many on here but Burnley, of all clubs, offered a higher bid than Hertha.

Reports suggests Cornet wants Berlin. His wage ask is 55k/wk.

1 Like

Of course he wants Berlin rather than Burnley, who wouldn’t?

2 Likes