Summer Transfer Window 2021

He’s looked up who his manager would be at Burnley on Google and considered retiring from Football.

2 Likes

Heeyee, that’s a bit rude

Who wouldn’t love this fellow

2 Likes

RMC is the closest to a reliable source in France in my opinion, so this should be interesting. I wonder if the bit about a PL club making an approach is true - if it is, my money’s on Chelsea.

2 Likes

Origi plus 50 mil!!!

Not after Lukaku surely? City imo, maybe they’re struggling with Kane.

Wouldn’t put it past them, to be honest. They recouped a lot of that money and they are a club that constantly seems to make such transfers.

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they just iniated code 66 or something, selling enough youngsters available for loan to fund it.

Think Mbappe will leave PSG who will bring in Ronaldo. Also think much of this has been getting sorted out all summer which just goes to show how little journalists sometimes know.

PSG is in danger of becoming known as The Elephants Graveyard

Can’t believe you’re valuing Mbappé at £250m. Crazy.

4 Likes

If it was next year I’d think we could possibly get him, but if it’s now I don’t think we’re part of the conversation.

C’est la vie.

2 Likes

To be fair those elephants are still good enough to rip that league up. Maybe even with enough energy left over to seriously challenge for the CL. They’re a strange side with a lot of missing balance but on their day can beat anyone. Especially if they had a front 3 of Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar. Old as shit or not.

Wait a second…
https://mobile.twitter.com/WC_LFC_Torres/status/1429877662001008640
:eyes:

4 Likes

That league yes… no arguments there…!
As for the CL… the only way that forward line could compete at the latter stages, against us for example, is if the entire games were reduced to 30mins each half!
Its a case of ‘All Our Yesterdays’ with those guys… still dining out on past glories!
Personally, I hope Ronaldo goes… can you imagine the sulking that would go on the first time one was substituted in a game before the other one was! :joy:

2 Likes

Well, that gif is more of a Haaland related gif :grinning:

Just as a side point - by selling Shaq we are in profit this transfer window

1 Like
1 Like

Yan Couto from City to Braga on loan.
Andri Fannar Baldursson from Bologna to Copenhagen on loan.
Brandon Williams from United to Norwich on loan.
Omar Mascarell from Schalke to Elche on a free.
Florin Andone from Brighton to Cadiz on loan.
Alexis Beka Beka from Caen to Lokomotiv Moscow for £5.4m.
Ishak Belfodil from Hoffenheim to Hertha for £450k.
Taichi Hara from Alaves to St. Truiden on loan.
Pol Lirola from Fiorentina to Marseille for £5.8m.
Godfried Roemeratoe from Twente to Willem II on loan.

I saw the Belfodil transfer earlier this morning on Hertha social media and it’s a head scratcher for me. No idea the thinking behind that one.

Especially Friedrich’s comments that Belfodil will “help the attack” and “knows how to find the goal”. :man_facepalming:

Abdoulay Diaby from Sporting Lisbon to Al-Jazira on a free.
Morgan Rogers from City to Bournemouth on loan.
Ian Poveda from Leeds to Blackburn on loan.