Summer Transfer Window 2021

Two
Hours
to go

:checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Methinks this guy needs to do better research…

Runar Alex Runarsson from Arsenal to Leuven on loan.
Alex Collado from Barca to Sheffield United on loan.
Joao Pedro from Porto to Corinthians on loan.
Argyris Kampetsis from Panathinaikos to Willem II on loan.
Diogo Leite from Porto to Braga on loan.
Willem Geubbels from Monaco to Nantes on loan.
Modibo Sagnan from Sociedad to Tondela on loan.

Spend two years unsettling Griezmann only for him to be a 1 in 3 guy and then sell him back for a loss of 100m. Pretty embarrassing for all concerned.

4 Likes

Me thinks you’ve missed the point.

I don’t think I can recall a transfer window I looked forward to closing as much.

1 Like

Anyone that continues to defend FSG after this bullshit window is a mook.

2 Likes

Atletico took Barca to the cleaners.

But these days, who hasn’t?

I hear MCFC are looking for fans to fill their stadium. maybe you’ll feel better over there?

9 Likes

Yep, fans who want the best for LFC on the pitch and the most trophies for LFC possible should go give their allegiance to another club if they dare not have 100% faith and trust in businessmen who run LFC in such a way to maximise the benefit for themselves. Shitty attitude to fellow fans who just want the best for the football team and club not the owners. All we can hope for with FSG is that they see the best way for LFC to be as valuable as possible is to make sure it’s maximising every possible chance to be as successful as possible. In reality it appears they want that result but are unwilling to risk spending money (no matter how guaranteed) until its been paid and in the bank.

2 Likes

Tbf, the gallows humour in the replies is pretty funny and mostly good natured.

3 Likes

a club by definition is an association of people united by a common interest or goal. The owners, management, the staff and the players. in the case of football, of the fans as well. You’ve completely ignored that which we go to see every time they open the gates of Anfield: the players. The players who have signed contracts WITH the club.

Fans to liken the players to cattle to be bought and sold like cattle are the driving force behind much of the problems with football nowadays.

I like that LFC would rather promote players through the academy. I like that LFC lives within their means while being successful on the pitch. Look no further than the players of Barcelona having to literally give up portions of their salary so their club can register their shiny new toys to be able to play, as an example of how NOT to run a club.

If you want to throw your toys out of the pram because mommy-FSG didn’t buy you a fancy new toy to start the season, I suggest you go support those teams instead of crying on an internet forum.

4 Likes

@Kopstar so, if a player is free from contract is he able to sign at any point in the upcoming months? IE Aurier?

Yes, providing his contract has been terminated before the end of the transfer window (as with Aurier) he’s free to join another club at any time.

Any idea what happened with Aurier? I thought he was supposed to be highly rated, or at least quite good?

And then he joined Spurs.

The rest is history.

2 Likes

This just in … Blackpool take Sterling on loan!!

(No, not that one.)

Does Perez know how much of a massive douchebag this saving football is.

Yeah, fuck me for wanting our club to stay strong and continue to compete and help strengthen what is an aging squad with a thread bare forward line. What a plastic fan.

Moron.

1 Like