Summer Transfer Window 2022

Richarlison to Spurs confirmed. £60m.

Spurs have suddenly become infinitely more unlikeable.

8 Likes

What’s infinity squared? :thinking:

1 Like

Jota signed for celtic! good luck to him! <3

Don’t think anyone cares to remember tbf Zor

Well, that closes the door on that one.

1 Like

Salvi Sanchez from Cadiz to Rayo Vallecano on a free.
Clement Vidal from Montpellier to Ajaccio on a free.
Andre Onana from Ajax to Inter on a free confirmed.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Roma to Inter on a free.
Charalampos Lykogiannis from Cagliari to Bologna on a free.
Mile Svilar from Benfica to Roma on a free.
Stefan Ortega from Arminia to City on a free.
Maxime Gonalons from Granada to Clermont on a free.
CJ Egan-Riley from City to Burnley on loan.
Lovre Kalinic from Villa to Hajduk Split on a free.
Thijs Dallinga from Excelsior to Toulouse for £2.2m.
Marcos Antonio from Shakhtar to Lazio for £6.7m.
Moussa Sissoko from Watford to Nantes on a permanent, 2-year deal.
Hugo Vogel from Lyon to Basel on loan.
Philipp Forster from Stuttgart to Bochum for £270k.

2 Likes

Torino have confirmed Belotti will be leaving for free this summer, but no new club has been confirmed.

1 Like

West Ham would be my bet.

1 Like

Am I supposed to know these players?

Lisandro Martinez was linked to us when he was still in Argentina. Looks a good player, but I haven’t seen him in ten full games.

3 Likes

I thought the name rang a bell.

Malacia sounds like a disease.

And his first name is a brand of crisps.

1 Like

Interesting that we signed our 22 (now 23) year old to a 6 year contract, and United only for 4.

2 Likes

Eriksen should repay the faith Brentford showed in him.

1 Like

Nunez has already aged 1 year and he hasn’t even kicked a ball for us? FFS, Ward out!

4 Likes

Would you believe me, I thought the same. The first thing that sprang to my mind was how they gave out contracts like those to De Gea and Pogba, which were something like five years plus the option of one. I think there were a lot of such players, not necessarily ones under 23 years of age, but still…

Also, Man United seem to have shifted from buying the most expensive players with huge reputations towards one that are admired by their new coach and seen as fitting his philosophy but are not necessarily famous. Does it mean that they have finally learned their lesson?

1 Like

Comes with the caveat is he is buying those he knows, that might be a good thing but there is also the case that his scouting could be shit.

Though the contracts might just be that they are buying into a project, dunno what ours were like when Klopp joined, I don’t blame them for going for lower contracts if these players are hit and improve Man Utd, they could easily get to resign, it’s not like they are Watford or someone.