Summer Transfer Window 2022

Does seem like the Wenger approach to transfers, but where you don’t need to. At least FDJ makes sense.

Bayern considering Jonathan David in case they sell Lewandowski.

Ake is crap and de Ligt has struggled at Juve. More money wasted.

2 Likes

Emil Bohinen from CSKA Moscow to Salernitana for £2.9m.
Christopher Scott from Bayern (II) to Royal Antwerp for £1.2m.
Pietro Pellegri from Monaco to Torino for £4.5m.
Iyayi Atiemwen from Dinamo Zagreb to Sheriff Tiraspol on a free.
Domenico Criscito from Genoa to Toronto on a free.
Josep Martinez from RB Leipzig to Genoa on loan.
Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea to Inter on loan, £7.2m fee.

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks like Chelsea have been saved wasting another £60m……Richarlisson going Spurs. Poor them.
Ego of Maradona with the football talent of Madonna

1 Like

I have no use for a 1.80 CH but de Ligt would be a decent signing

A cock with a cock on his shirt

3 Likes

That looks like a much better deal for Everton than it is for Spurs. I’ve seen lots of Spurs fans not at all happy with this. Maybe he can actually play football with better players and coaching around him?

Corentin Jean from Lens to Miami for £1m.
Alexandro Bernabei from Lanus to Celtic for £3.9m.

Spurs deserve the full Man U treatment here:

Bwahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Tolisso to Lyon on a free transfer?? What??? When did he become a free transfer.

Kuluevski is a better fit for Spurs than Ratcharlison is, I’d be surprised if he replaced him in the XI but surely Spurs aren’t wasting 50m on a back up forward? This is a rat who’s hit 10 and 7 goals in the league the past 2 seasons. That’s almost like Victor Anichebe levels bad.

2 Likes

Too many injuries.

1 Like

You’re not wrong but still hell of a pull, guys only 27. Very surprised he didn’t go to another CL club.

Someone pointed out his Brazilian form but I didn’t really note much else when he played in the Copa America (though that was as bad as watching Everton without the fun of them losing).

2 Likes

Mateo Casierra from Sochi to Zenit for £4m.
Jordan Siebatcheu from Young Boys to Union Berlin for £5.4m.
Kristjan Asllani from Empoli to Inter on loan, £3.6m fee.
Souleymane Isaak Toure from Le Havre to Marseille for £4.9m.
Oliver Burke from Sheffield United to Werder on a free.

This Burke fella keeps getting these random moves on the basis on what, a bit of aggression and pace. I don’t know how he does it. Was he even good… anywhere?

3 Likes

Raw attributes such as pace in his teens got him a big money move to Germany, and made a lot of sub appearances in the Bundesliga.

Since then, it’s been a case of: maybe we can do something with him. Then 6 months later, all goes sour, and the next club takes a punt (seems like the career trajectory of Ravel Morrison, albeit without the issues).

At 25, he’s got yet another chance with newly promoted Werder Bremen. He’s done well to keep himself relevant that teams want him. But I can see him spend his late twenties in the third tier, with a newly promoted 2nd tier club taking another punt on him at 29. Then onto the heights of the Scottish second tier in his 30s.

1 Like

Andrea Carboni from Cagliari to Monza for £4m.
Goncalo Esteves from Sporting Lisbon to Estoril on loan.
Roberto Piccoli from Atalanta to Hellas Verona on loan.
Kevin Agudelo from Genoa to Spezia for £2.4m.
Dorgeles Nene from RB Salzburg to Westerlo on loan.
Matteo Cancellieri from Hellas Verona to Lazio on loan.
Vitinha from Porto to PSG for £37.3m.
Savio from Atletico Mineiro to Troyes for £5.8m.
Pedrinho from Shakhtar to Atletico Mineiro on loan.

1 Like

A more clubs than Tiger Woods type fella.