Summer Transfer Window 2022

True, but considering the WC is in November, you would think he would want to get a deal that allows him to actually play up until, and get fit before the WC, then move or retire in Jan and he can play all the golf that he wants

1 Like

Got him on a free in my Norwich save on FM22 at the end of first season. End the summer window, he had dropped down the pecking order so much I ended up loaning him to Hearts.

But I still have high hopes for him as he definitely does look to have a high potential ceiling

1 Like

Iā€™m half expecting the LIV tour to start inviting celebrities.

:rofl:

Richarlison to Spurs only seems to make sense if one of Kane or Son is out the doorā€¦

Or battles for a starting place with Kulusevski.

1 Like

Thiago Silvas been chatting in Brazil. He wants Neymar to go to Chelsea. I would love for this to happen as dont think he could cope with the physicality of the PL.

Neymar could literally play anywhere, heā€™s a top player. His ā€œonlyā€ problem is if heā€™s available for the whole season, for whatever reasons. Averaging a little bit less than 30 games in all competitions since heā€™s been at PSG. Maybe heā€™d be more motivated(?) again in a top league. Like him or not, thereā€™s no doubting his overall quality in my books. Anyway, I donā€™t think heā€™ll go anywhere this summer. Has 3+1 years left on his contract, Mbappe is staying, Messi is there, he can prepare the next WC well, etc.

1 Like

Fox Tv GIF by ProdigalSonFox

Makes no sense when Sean Dyche is not a PL manager atm.

1 Like

Because weā€™ll see this nonsense, and he will become a media clown

3 Likes

Surely it would be to add depth, huge drop if either Kane or Son are injured. Itā€™s still a huge drop to Richarlison mind!

Spurs might think in this way:

Starting trio: Kane up top, Son on the left, one of Kulusevski or Richarlison on the right.

Backup trio: Richarlison up top, Kulusevski or Lucas on the right, Perisic on the left (in which case, someone else like Sessegnon or Davies would cover at LWB).

Richarlison can on paper cover all 3 forward position in Spursā€™ system.

Yeah, in isolation you can definitely see it make sense, but it seems like itā€™s a successful window too soon to be spending the sort of money to land him just to provide options when they have significant gaps in their best XI they still need to fill.

He could push Kulusevski out of the starting XI, thatā€™s not as guaranteed as Kane and Son. I donā€™t think theyā€™re counting on Richarlison to ruin their plans to sign a LCB. They have also other players to sell/offload. So weā€™ll see at the end of the window.

Yet again I sit here watching a transfer window and finding that I donā€™t feel like anything other clubs are doing bothers me in the slightest. Richarlison to Spurs? Yawn. Raphinha to Chelsea? Donā€™t care. De Jong to Man Utd? Enjoy finishing 6th.

3 Likes

Chelsea - new owners same bizaare transfer targets. They now want Raphina when they have Zyich and Pulisic. Chelsea are clueless.

Also im hoping they or Spurs spunk Ā£50m on that twat, Richarlison from Everton. Hes utter shite.

De Jong has gone from Ajax and CL semis, to a shite Barca and now the worst Man U team in 30 odd years and will cost over Ā£175m in the process. If he was that good Barca wouldnt be selling him.

1 Like

Barca in a normal situation wouldnā€™t sell Frenkie, but itā€™s possibly a combination of them needing money, his best position being a bit deeper than where heā€™s been used and the fact that in the mean time, top talents like Pedri and Gavi appeared. Plus, they would have Kessie coming in.

1 Like

Have Juve agreed to sell Kuluevski to Spurs on a perm deal?

1 Like

Chelsea also going after Kounde & Ake/De Ligt

Not yet - heā€™s on an 18 month loan deal thatā€™s due to end at the end of next season - thatā€™s costing spurs Ā£8.3m and they have to pay his wages.

Spurs do have an option to make it permanent this summer for 30m Euros that will remain active till the end of next season. It becomes a mandatory 35m Euro buy clause if Spurs qualify for the CL at the end of the coming season, and Kulysevski plays a certain number of PL games.

2 Likes

The loan had an automatic clause that was previously reported as having already been triggered, but the more we move into the summer the more that is being questioned.

1 Like