Summer Transfer Window 2022

He’s probably making 5x the salary he was at Union and even if he gets relegated he’s still going to be making significantly more money.

Also no guarantee Union won’t regress into relegation candidates themselves. They were incredible this year but we’ve seen teams like them in English football before - Ipswich and Blackpool spring to mind.

1 Like

And maybe I think he also wants to prove that he can still make it in the PL. If he can continue his good season with Forest, he might just earn himself a move to a higher profile PL team, who knows.

1 Like

Looks like the XXYY is going to be filled by Lenglet.

1 Like

But can he also fill in at LF? :rofl:

What are the odds that he will become another player Arsenal will be trying to get rid of in a couple of years?

1 Like

Bale to L.A. FC

3 Likes

That is a bit of a strange one considering he is looking for a deal to allow him to keep fit, yet the US season ends on October so will have a few weeks before the WC.

Would have been better to go to Cardiff as he would get game time, plus Cardiff and Welsh FA share the training centre, so the Welsh coaching staff could have kept a eye on his fitness and workload

The regular season ends in mid October, but the play offs will go for another 3-4 weeks right up to about a week before clubs have to release their players. LA are certain to qualify and even if they unexpectedly go out in the first round, that will still only give him about 3 weeks of down time before having to report for Wales.

5 Likes

You are missing the vast number of great golf courses in Southern California.

Not to mention beaches and celebrities…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah. I’d almost guarantee an honorary membership at Riviera. Be a helluva course to get to play every day!

2 Likes

Lucas Leiva from Lazio to Gremio on a free.
Gianluca Frabotta from Juventus to Lecce on loan.
Bartol Franjic from Dinamo Zagreb to Wolfsburg for £6.7m.
Saidy Janko from Real Valladolid to Bochum on a free.
Daniel-Kofi Kyereh from St. Pauli to Freiburg for £4m.

2 Likes

Unluckeee. Back to where it all started for a one year deal. I wonder if we will see him on the coaching trail in future?

Alphonse Areola from PSG to West Ham for £8.3m.

2 Likes

What a name! :smirk:

1 Like

He’ll cause a ripple…

1 Like

Tyler is already considering whether it’s too late to retire.

Fernandinho from City to Atletico Paranaense on a free.

1 Like

Mattia Destro from Genoa to Empoli on a free.
Mijat Gacinovic from Hoffenheim to AEK for £900k.
Strahinja Pavlovic from Monaco to RB Salzburg for £6.3m.
Sven Botman from Lille to Newcastle for £33.3m.

Xavi Simons from PSG to PSV.

This is an interesting one. One of the biggest Dutch talents. Son of the former player Regillio Simons and played most of his football life in the youth academy of Barcelona before switching to PSG a few years ago. Need to play since he is 19 years old now.

I’m going to follow him when PSV plays in Europe what starst in the pre rounds CL.

4 Likes