Summer Transfer Window 2022

He will be 35 when his contract ends.

Great a1.75 m CB who is also a loose canonšŸ‘

2 Likes

Chelsea and manure seem to be collecting players while Liverpool and shitty to a certain extent are pursuing a more sensible transfer policy. Time will tell who is right.

4 Likes

Matias Palacios from Basel to Al-Ain for Ā£2.7m.
Diogo Felipe Leite from Porto to Union Berlin on loan, Ā£450k fee.
Thomas Henry from Venezia to Hellas Verona for Ā£4.5m.
Mattias Svanberg from Bologna to Wolfsburg for Ā£8.1m.
Riad Bajic from Udinese to Giresunspor on a free.

1 Like

seems a bit like spurs scattergun approach when they sold bale.

1 Like

Lewis Fiorini from City to Blackpool on loan.
Takefusa Kubo from Real Madrid to Sociedad for Ā£5.4m.

1 Like

I was so unwilling to take in what said the I convinced myself it said Torino. It didnt click that I got it wrong until I just spoke to a couple of MLS fans who were talking about it.

1 Like

Itā€™s been the same of the past 5 years frankly. Yeah Man City splash all the cash but they donā€™t usually buy what they donā€™t need (bar of course Pepā€™s annual full back).

It is why the Neymar one is just odd, it reminds me of Ronaldo last season, we all know what happened there.

2 Likes

Hugo Ekitike from Reims to PSG on loan with option to buy.

2 Likes

is he the one newcastle tried to sign?

Yes.

2 Likes

Rares Ilie from FC Rapid to Nice for Ā£4.5m.
Kristoffer Askildsen from Sampdoria to Lecce on loan.
Jarrad Branthwaite from Everton to PSV on loan.
Lisandro Martinez from Ajax to United for Ā£51.6m.

1 Like

Forestā€™ transfer windows not over yet.

Looks like they will buy Belgium international Orel Mangala from Stuttgart next week.

I still donā€™t understand the hype and ridiculous transfer fees that this lad has commanded so far but if Bayern want him, I guess that I should pay more attention to his progress.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t feel like de Ligt has made any progress since he left Ajax.

2 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to see how Bayern evolve this coming season. De Ligt and Mane in, Lewa out, the two guys from Ajax coming in. Upamecano having had a season to adapt, maybe better equipped now to being the main guy in their defence. I think itā€™s exciting.

1 Like

Have a word with yourself. They will always be a vile bunch of arrogant gits, no matter who they buy. Mane will be a fish out of water.

5 Likes

Even with Lewa staying they werenā€™t favorites to win the CL. Now even less.

They wonā€™t be able to compensate the goals Lewandowski scored.

2 Likes

Bayern just poached one of Herthaā€™s most promising prospects in our system, Noel Aseko Nkili. Even as a 16/17 year old it was my understanding he was likely getting senior minutes with Hertha this season after he completes his current injure rehabilitation. This is a kid loaded with potential and promise, born here in Berlin.

Itā€™s very strange to me the reason Hertha would allow him to go right now, I didnā€™t know the specifics of his contractual situation. Clearly his head was turned and feels his career will develop quicker at Bayern.

But this also perfectly highlights how Bayern operate. Whatever they want they get, at any time they desire. The other 17 BL clubs is their collective doormat and exist only to make them better.

CC: @Bekloppt @GermanRed

5 Likes

Think they might be one attacking player short for depth. Weā€™ll see if Lewa out & Ligt in means that theyā€™re finished with this summer or thereā€™s another arrival.

Neuer
Mazraoui Upamecano deLigt Davies
Goretzka Kimmich
Gnabry Muller Sane
Mane

Ulreich
Stanisic Pavard Nianzou Hernandez
Sabitzer Gravenberch
Coman Musiala XXYY
Choupo-Moting

XXYY could be another kid like Wanner or Vidovic, not necessarily in that position though.