Summer Transfer Window 2022

Who is apparently holding out for 180k a week. Good money if you can get it :anguished:

Going by very unreliable rumours, I hope that this one turns out to be true, so that West Ham go in for Oxlade-Chamberlain. I donā€™t see his place in this team anymore and his contract has only one year left to run. Also, this is the type of transfer West Ham would trip over themselves to make some five years ago, I hope they havenā€™t learned their lesson!

2 Likes

This is the other Luis Suarez, not the one that starred at Liverpool and Barcelona.

That clears that up thenā€¦

Looks like Dybala to Roma on a free is confirmed. The profile of the club seems right given how his last couple of years have gone, but a player like this going to Jose to restart his careerā€¦

3 Likes

Sonny Perkins from West Ham to Leeds on a free.
Lazar Markovic from Partizan Belgrade to Gaziantep on a free.
Radoslaw Majecki from Monaco to Cercle Brugge on loan.
Paulo Dybala from Juventus to Roma on a free confirmed, 3-year deal.
Calvin Bassey from Rangers to Ajax confirmed, Ā£20.7m.

1 Like

:star_struck: :laughing:

1 Like

Haris Seferovic from Benfica to Galatasaray on loan, Ā£900k fee.
Jonathan Clauss from Lens to Marseille for Ā£6.7m.
Bremer from Torino to Juventus for Ā£36.9m.

1 Like

Isnā€™t Torino to Juventus like Everton to us?

he is one of those individuals that if the HMRC found out was being paid less than minimum wage - they would applaud it.

180k a week for a youth team player. dearie me.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how it compares in terms of local rivalry, but itā€™s probably similar when it comes to club size and prestige.

Sekou Mara from Bordeaux to Southampton for Ā£9.9m.

Itā€™s a relevant comparison in the sense that Torino were good in the 40s

2 Likes

True, but itā€™s also not a relevant comparison as Torino are a decent level Serie A team, it would be highly unlikely to see them facing relegation any time soon.

1 Like

As we are playing Leipzig at the moment.

Bayern MĆ¼nchen strongly linked with Konrad Laimer.

And itā€™s looks like Nordi Mukiele will join PSG.

I hear Milner has also been heavily linked to James Milner.

Fixed it.

1 Like

Nordi f*cking Mukiele, jeez. :joy:

Lingard signed for Forest

2 Likes

Thatā€™s got to be taking the piss, surely? If the Grauniadā€™s claims are accurate, theyā€™re paying him Ā£200k a week?

1 Like